+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fulham

Mista: Bristol City

their last 5 games: 0-1 Norwich, 1-2 Man City, 0-3 Watford, 0-5 Villa, 1-2 Wolves

looks like a 5 game losing streak to me....

Anyone in the top 8 for instant promotion, Wolves favourites but will have a bad patch. I still think Villa will get promoted , play offs or instant I couldn't say.
    We are in great form but think we are vulnerable to anyone at home. Points dropped against Birmingham, Sheff Utd, Ipswich and Reading isn't good!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Anyone in the top 8 for instant promotion, Wolves favourites but will have a bad patch. I still think Villa will get promoted , play offs or instant I couldn't say.
    We are in great form but think we are vulnerable to anyone at home. Points dropped against Birmingham, Sheff Utd, Ipswich and Reading isn't good!
    Which kind of reinforces Roger’s point. The last ten years have taught us to ‘fear shadows’. We have flattered to deceive so often that supporters and players alike seem riddled with fear. The real test of Rowett’s quality is whether he can overcome that. There are enough new players now for that to happen. Of the likely starting XI only Keogh, Fozzy and Russell have really suffered the ‘scars’ so if the atmosphere at Pride Park can be more positive and less fearful then that too can only help...starting on Friday night hopefully. COYR!

Rog. You hardly count losing to two Prems teams It about as daft as saying we've only won two out of the last five
    Hull 0-0 Ipswich1-2 SheffU 1-1 Man U 2-0 Brum 0-3. 😊😊

Call if daft if you like but both observations are factually accurate and losing 5 on the bounce is going to dent self concidence come what may

Either way it should be a good time to play them. Five defeats on the bounce can’t help but be a bit demoralising, they’re meant to have a few injuries and will hopefully have their minds on next Tuesday’s semi final against Man. City. Hope we can take advantage.

Hoping this is the start of the Wolves slide!

Mop. I don't think it will happen there's always a freak result ever week in the Championship this just one of them but hope your right

Freak result? Karanka defensive masterclass made it no freak result.
    I can confidently say we won't be relegated. Now what we need is a few more clean sheets. I'll be overjoyed if we get 9 0-0s in our remaining 18 matches.

Not sure about Fulham. But I still consider Boro a likely play off team. Not to mention a certain other Yorkshire side.
    2nd place is between you, Cardiff and a resurgent Villa. Frankly I think it's better not to finish 3rd or 4th this time around. Better to play your play off semi at home and take a win over for the return leg.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)