+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Lion 1....

FAO Lion 1....

Just booked up for Millwall away any decent pubs you recommend, coming for the weekend with the wife..hope you are in good fettle....REDhugh

Quote Originally Posted by redhugh View Post
    Just booked up for Millwall away any decent pubs you recommend, coming for the weekend with the wife..hope you are in good fettle....REDhugh
    Quieter on here than the Town End....

Quieter on here than the Town End....
    Hey red - do you mean it was quiet when you were in the Town End causing trouble?

Lion1 occasionally posts on here and Millwall Mad but there are some brilliant pubs around London Bridge and the market.

Cool to be a Cat B-)

Alreet Gaz......Dont go over the south side when I go to London, last time I went to Millwall was 1970 .Might get to Swindon next year...is the supporters club still there.

Alreet Redhugh .

Alreet Gaz......Dont go over the south side when I go to London, last time I went to Millwall was 1970 .Might get to Swindon next year...is the supporters club still there.
    Last time I went to Millwall we went to a few bars just up from London Bridge Ral Station.

There's some good chance we can go up and some good chance you can stay up but it's a funny ol game he said lol

The Swindon Supporters bar is now called Winners Lounge and is under the North Stand and only let home ticket holders in. There is an away supporters bar towards the Stratton Bank under the North Stand.

But a favourite haunt for away fans is the Cricket Club Pavilion which is behind you if you are facing the North Stand.

Lion1 doesn't post much but he will reply, I'm sure if he sees this.

Surely if you want to talk to a Millwall fan, you goto the Millwall board lol.
    But seriously I think Lion1 does indeed post a bit more on here than on his own board. I think Frenchie and Claw have got a bit of a thing going now though on there and its well worth another look.

We will go down the worst team in the clubs history we are in a downward spiral dont think anything can stop it.

looking for Lion 1.....

looking for Lion 1.....
    Redhugh I have responded to your query on Millwall Mad, hope it is of some help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast