+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The weather

The weather

I know that there's a while to go yet, but any hints that Saturday's game might be in jeopardy? The roads are hellish down here (Dumfriesshire) with warnings of worse to come, and according to my cousin in Motherwell it's even more severe up there.

Quote Originally Posted by dazlhigh View Post
    I know that there's a while to go yet, but any hints that Saturday's game might be in jeopardy? The roads are hellish down here (Dumfriesshire) with warnings of worse to come, and according to my cousin in Motherwell it's even more severe up there.
    dazlhigh pictures of the pitch are on the club website it is looking immaculate and no problems envisaged . I have emailed club with regard to fans access to stadium. I will keep everyone informed of any decisions made to prevent unnecessary expenses and travel being incurred.

Game will be on - let's totally hump those little gippo bar stewards.

Club have confirmed that they will be monitoring the weather and liaising with the local council and Police Scotland, with regard to the access and travel to the ground on Saturday. The pitch is in perfect playing condition. Club suggest fans monitor club website were any updates regarding game being in danger will be posted. Hope this will be of some sort of help to fans

Game is on - don't fret folks.

A tweet from Alan B...

"A lot asking about the prospects for tomorrow’s game. At the moment (4pm on Friday), Fir Park, both the pitch & areas, are absolutely fine. Snow has just started tho & is forecast to get worse, so we’ll continue to monitor and if anything changes, we’ll let you know."

Quote Originally Posted by sieb1886 View Post
    Game will be on - let's totally hump those little gippo bar stewards.
    Hear Hear.....

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)