+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The conditions are just right...

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    S2. He’s a Spanish winger now, no longer Dutch
    cheers Gray

cheers FKB

Got a link to one of his posts?

Just head over and keep an eye out for any long rambling negative thread, where the OP is making seemingly plausible statements but is really just poking everyone's angry gland by misrepresenting, misleading, and provocative statements. If it isn't Len, then its someone who has studied his work.

The "alleged" proponent posts under the name Pedros Winger.
    I'm not convinced.
    But then I couldn't give a flying either.

Could do with a bit of negativity on here we haven't had any since last month when all and sundry were tellin us what a shyte jtw we were goin to have

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Could do with a bit of negativity on here we haven't had any since last month when all and sundry were tellin us what a shyte jtw we were goin to have

Have a like

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    I've seen posts by certain 'Peter Green' (ex Spanish), and thought how familiar the style is...

Not him.

After being outed, Len has claimed racism has more or less gone away - fooling no one - but is still obsessed by Ched and putting a negative spin on anything the club does.

"Aye"

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Curt is living a full and pleasant online life on Tw@tter. Still likes a flutter,
    And still likes moan when the bookies haven't credited his account three minutes after the final whistle. Workshy tw at that he is.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    There's still time for it to go tats up in this window Bully mi owd pal. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Not him.

I only wander over to S2 now and again, so I miss a lot of the day to day japes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast