+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The conditions are just right...

I know what you meant by PV though. Could be a decoy for the real Len.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    I know what you meant by PV though. Could be a decoy for the real Len.
    So do I, a sort of Lenette.

I felt sorry for Len. He's a smart and eloquent man, but you can't 'support' something, while at the same time hating everything to do with it. I know he had some big beef with McCabe and the club about BIFA or whatever it was, but its a pity he allowed himself to become all consumed by it. I enjoyed quite a lot of his posts, but then I enjoy arguing the toss about minor technical inflections, as you've proably noticed. Len was and I presume still is, a 24ct joyless b'stard of the first order. He'd have got on well with the first Mrs FKB...in fact they might be one and the same....??!
    Last edited by FatherKnowsBest; 18-01-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    I felt sorry for Len. He's a smart and eloquent man, but you can't 'support' something, while at the same time hating everything to do with it. I know he had some big beef with McCabe and the club about BIFA or whatever it was, but its a pity he allowed himself to become all consumed by it. I enjoyed quite a lot of his posts, but then I enjoy arguing the toss about minor technical inflections, as you've proably noticed. Len was and I presume still is, a 24ct joyless b'stard of the first order. He'd have got on well with the first Mrs FKB...in fact they might be one and the same....??!
    Haha, excellent post mate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123