+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: hmm - new midfielder surplus to Boro's requirements?

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Will he be able to walk straight into the team and improve it?
    I guess the answer to that is NO then.
    At least he's still in the country.
    Last edited by Billyni; 19-01-2018 at 06:41 PM.

"Apparently"..........he's injured......apparently.

Apparently I'm going on the piss tonight.....and apparently I'm cool with that.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    "Apparently"..........he's injured......apparently.

Apparently I'm going on the piss tonight.....and apparently I'm cool with that.
    Sorry George - i used a word that suggested less certainty in the source - I should have perhaps written 'according to the Yorkshire Evening Post' but was just writing a quick update and didn't expect it to cause such fervour.

My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Sorry George - i used a word that suggested less certainty in the source - I should have perhaps written 'according to the Yorkshire Evening Post' but was just writing a quick update and didn't expect it to cause such fervour.

My apologies.
    YEP saying 'physical conditions', national press (Express etc) saying injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post

My apologies.

That wasn't aimed at you mate, please don't apologize. I never believe owt till I see it! I hope along with our other signing he works out for us.....like most of us do.

ALAW.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    That wasn't aimed at you mate, please don't apologize. I never believe owt till I see it! I hope along with our other signing he works out for us.....like most of us do.

ALAW.
    So why the f00k is a key replacement/addition NOT playing?

Give the lad a chance, think he'll thrive at a big club not the dross Boro have served up in recent times. MOT!!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    So why the f00k is a key replacement/addition NOT playing?

No idea mate, you tell me...

Boro fans are delighted to have got rid and got a fee that will rise to over 4 million..just passing on what I have read and not having a neg head moment..the response from clubs fans when they sell a player is usually a good marker.

Proof will be in the pudding.

I wish the lad well....

WTF you have to realise that British and Irish players with prem/champ experience are expensive, there's no club getting them on the cheap, we either get cheap foreigners or expensive brits, what would you suggest?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)