+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: hmm - new midfielder surplus to Boro's requirements?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Would have preferred to see McGoldrick or someone like that first, then see what is left for someone like Forshaw, but we'll see how he performs.
    Interesting....down at Ipswich last week at the game with a bunch of their fans, and they really don't like McGoldrick much - find him frustrating and inconsistent. I've always thought he's a half decent player, and he always plays pretty well against us.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Interesting....down at Ipswich last week at the game with a bunch of their fans, and they really don't like McGoldrick much - find him frustrating and inconsistent. I've always thought he's a half decent player, and he always plays pretty well against us.
    This league is full of players who raise their game against us......

Amen to that!

Is this confirmed (the £4.5m)? I know I've wanted signings that bring players with English league experience to the club, but Forshaw isn't worth that (others are, and I'd prefer to see a striker brought in anyway).
    Here we go again!
    Moans about lack of british experienced signings - withijn hours of our having done just that it's all "he better be good" sh yte!

Moron doesn't even let the ink dry on the signature before he's either having a pop or laying the foundations for an "I told you so"
    This t wat will NEVER be happy with what happens - even when we do as he wants he only grudgingly acknowledges the fact, and then there's always a "But" in there

complete a rse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Here we go again!
    Moans about lack of british experienced signings - withijn hours of our having done just that it's all "he better be good" sh yte!

Moron doesn't even let the ink dry on the signature before he's either having a pop or laying the foundations for an "I told you so"
    This t wat will NEVER be happy with what happens - even when we do as he wants he only grudgingly acknowledges the fact, and then there's always a "But" in there

complete a rse.
    Well it takes one to know one, so they say......

I question the cost of this particular player, not the fact that he comes from a more proven Championship background than just about every other signing managed by our DoF. In that, I suspect (no, I know) I'm not alone. Maybe you'd like to give this lot a tweet and do a bit more name calling?

https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/01/blo...o-forshaw-fee/

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    This league is full of players who raise their game against us......

This one sentence says it all.

Let's get this new guy settled in, see what he's all about before judging. See what and where is role is in the squad.

I question the cost of this particular player, not the fact that he comes from a more proven Championship background than just about every other signing managed by our DoF. In that, I suspect (no, I know) I'm not alone. Maybe you'd like to give this lot a tweet and do a bit more name calling?

You will always manage to put a negative slant on anything...fact!

Just read the link - nothing unusual about the general range of comments except that these are the more sceptical ones - just as many are happy with the signing...but not included in your link.

And my issue with you - as you well know - isn't that you post the "odd" critical comment as others do - it's virtually all you ever do - moan and whinge about the owners/players of the club you profess to love so much, you take issue with everything and anyone who disagree's with you on any point - and always want the last word .

Apart from that you're probably quite a nice chap....

Forshaw not playing tomorrow after all - apparently he's injured.

Phillips the only definite CM we have available i think.

Unless Ronaldo is back, I assume Klich will partner Phillips in CM? Or Anita possibly? Will be interesting to see who plays.

I really hope it's Ronaldo....

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Forshaw not playing tomorrow after all - apparently he's injured.

Phillips the only definite CM we have available i think.

Unless Ronaldo is back, I assume Klich will partner Phillips in CM? Or Anita possibly? Will be interesting to see who plays.

I really hope it's Ronaldo....
    So we have signed a crock, maybe thats why he hasn't even been able to get a place on the Boro bench? Oh sorry, thats being negative, silly me.

And there I was, thinking that we had signed someone who could actually play for us and fill a gap so wide you can see it from F00KING OUTER SPACE!!! Ooops, negative again, sorrryyy.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)