+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: Quiz, Are you fit to be POTUS?

100,000,000, Russians that is !

Just heard that Labour Party shadow cabinet have just taken test, so move over Mrs May, the Labour Party with Diana Abbott in charge are back....

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    To save you all wearing out your F5 keys waiting for an announcement check your capacity to equal Trump:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42717163

Any score of less than 7 is a failure and you'll only qualify for Prime Minister of the UK.

A score of zero and you can run for president of the EU.
    I'm confident I'll do well, but can you tell me what I click on to get started?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I'm confident I'll do well, but can you tell me what I click on to get started?
    The BIG RED BUTTON

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    The BIG RED BUTTON
    It’s the one that’s bigger than Kim’s.

We are all, P.O.T.U.S, (Pies On The Upward Surge). You Piesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Only problem is that my big red button won't share a bed with me...

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    The interesting thing for me is that this sort of stuff should go a long way to proving that the person you elect is essentially meaningless. It's the guys in the dark rooms at the back that make the decisions. The media man or woman or trans whatever is just the camera dude. They just need to know who to string a few sentences of garbage together. The really smart dudes like Steptoe however never get very far as they cant be a good camera dude. To me this makes democracy the worlds biggest Oxymoron!
    I agree with this to a large extent, although we should bear in mind that we are in uncharted territory here: the test he took was one used to diagnose dementia, not an intelligence test, although obviously it was announced that he was very smart or whatever as a result of it.

If you want to see how his lack of intelligence hinders him in his day to day work, the footage of the DACA immigration meeting is just perfect. He agrees with his Democrat opponent when she suggests doing the opposite of what his stated position is. His Republican colleague respectfully tries to tell him he has made a mistake and Trump agrees with him too, then immediately contradicts himself by saying that what the Democrat said meant the same as what his position is (it didn't). Basically he doesn't know what is going on because his limited intellect / attention span / both mean he can't, but he just tries to blag it for the cameras, which to be fair has worked surprisingly well so far.

It is quite funny to watch, and I suppose that kind of thing is what his advisers mean when they say that the White House now has to be run like 'an adult day care centre', but the serious question is who is actually running things seeing as he is clearly unable to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I agree with this to a large extent, although we should bear in mind that we are in uncharted territory here: the test he took was one used to diagnose dementia, not an intelligence test, although obviously it was announced that he was very smart or whatever as a result of it.

If you want to see how his lack of intelligence hinders him in his day to day work, the footage of the DACA immigration meeting is just perfect. He agrees with his Democrat opponent when she suggests doing the opposite of what his stated position is. His Republican colleague respectfully tries to tell him he has made a mistake and Trump agrees with him too, then immediately contradicts himself by saying that what the Democrat said meant the same as what his position is (it didn't). Basically he doesn't know what is going on because his limited intellect / attention span / both mean he can't, but he just tries to blag it for the cameras, which to be fair has worked surprisingly well so far.

It is quite funny to watch, and I suppose that kind of thing is what his advisers mean when they say that the White House now has to be run like 'an adult day care centre', but the serious question is who is actually running things seeing as he is clearly unable to do so.
    You see this is the exact thing ( sorry to use the word thing). It doesn't really matter who is in charge! Has there been any tangible difference to the every day American or other worldly citizen since Trump rocked up? He's easy media for the press dudes, clearly speaks well, has an impulsive la la la style as opposed to Obama Mr Cool Black Educated Conservative and so on but America - Democratic? Don't make me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    You see this is the exact thing ( sorry to use the word thing). It doesn't really matter who is in charge! Has there been any tangible difference to the every day American or other worldly citizen since Trump rocked up? He's easy media for the press dudes, clearly speaks well, has an impulsive la la la style as opposed to Obama Mr Cool Black Educated Conservative and so on but America - Democratic? Don't make me laugh.
    I wouldn't say Obama was that conservative in the context of American politics, but yeah I'm basically agreeing with you about the dark rooms and vested interests. You could say the same about any country, but probably particularly relevant in America.

All I'm saying is that this president is different because he clearly can't grasp the issues, never mind impose his position.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast