+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OT: Quiz, Are you fit to be POTUS?

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I wouldn't say Obama was that conservative in the context of American politics, but yeah I'm basically agreeing with you about the dark rooms and vested interests. You could say the same about any country, but probably particularly relevant in America.

All I'm saying is that this president is different because he clearly can't grasp the issues, never mind impose his position.
    I agree with you and what I'm saying is that it doesn't matter in reality if he grasps them or not and it's being proven!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I agree with you and what I'm saying is that it doesn't matter in reality if he grasps them or not and it's being proven!
    Still be early to say that with certainty but you might be right!

Just to be sure we all understand......this test was not an intelligence test, it is designed to show that you are not a raving basket case.....hopefully we all passed with flying colours, obviously apart from Chubby....but we are not automatically going on to the next stage ie running the USA.....that position is reserved for a whole new level of contestant

The best analogy that I can give you is that just because you pass your driving test, does not mean you can win at Silverstone
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 19-01-2018 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Just to be sure we all understand......this test was not an intelligence test, it is designed to show that you are not a raving basket case.....hopefully we all passed with flying colours, obviously apart from Chubby....but we are not automatically going on to the next stage ie running the USA.....that position is reserved for a whole new level of contestant

The best analogy that I can give you is that just because you pass your driving test, does not mean you can win at Silverstone
    Bl**dy hell Tarqs, is that right? I'm gutted. I've been getting my Stars & Stripes pressed and have been practising wall building and driving a buggy. Stuff it, I'm going back to bed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123