+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any White Smoke Coming From Oakwell Towers !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Medical this afternoon. Translate button on google.
    That's why I'm 55 steve and thar in early 30's

:-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    My only worry is when we seem to be able to obtain a player of such obvious ability is he a risk in terms of his injury & do other clubs know more than we do?
    We do have history on that front & we don't have time to "get him fit" do we?
    Well he'll have to pass a medical exile , how thorough our medical's are is open to question , didn't take Huddersfield long to discover Yiadom had a problem and we seemed unaware of it .

" open wide "

" say arghhhh !! "

" arghhhhhh "

" thaz passed Manuel "

We wo told Fletcher ed ed his medical weeks ago. I blame the NHS fo not gerrin his p1ss sample results dun sooiner.

Azz he held his scarf aloft and sed "It was always my dream to cum here " yit on Official Site ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    We wo told Fletcher ed ed his medical weeks ago. I blame the NHS fo not gerrin his p1ss sample results dun sooiner.

Azz he held his scarf aloft and sed "It was always my dream to cum here " yit on Official Site ?
    No but Hecky was wearing a sombrero and carrying a large stuffed donkey at training this morning .

Maybe he's had a couple of days in shagalluf .

Chien, he say to Animal, "Be patient and Chien will deliver"

"Listen, you are young Glasshopper, with much to learn. The first fly from the chipoyle pan not the best serving. The second mouse to the tlap get the cheese".

"I bling you more in next days. Tlust in me Animal, I will not fail you".

"Bling me my choppa. I have much work to do".

"These jeans Chien got from Barnsley Market arnt half giving Chien gip in the clutch".
    Last edited by SBRed48; 18-01-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Chien, he say to Animal, "Be patient and Chien will deliver"

"Listen, you are young Glasshopper, with much to learn. The first fly from the chipoyle pan not the best serving. The second mouse to the tlap get the cheese".

"I bling you more in next days. Tlust in me Animal, I will not fail you".

"Bling me my choppa. I have much work to do".

"These jeans Chien got from Barnsley Market arnt half giving Chien gip in the crutch".
    Remember " nothing crazy " SB

A one legged Benidorm waiter who doubles up as a left back is perfectly normal in socccerrrr , Billy sez .

Good enough for me mi owd

:-) :-)

[QUOTE=animallittle3;38766863]Could be some mileage in this , no I can't translate .

Daniel Pinillos will be the second drop of Córdoba CF in the winter market to join the ranks of Barnsley, the Championship team , second category of English football. The operation is only pending for the player to pass the medical examination he is doing in British territory at this time of the afternoon

[QUOTE=Kevthetyke;38766933]
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Could be some mileage in this , no I can't translate .

Daniel Pinillos will be the second drop of Córdoba CF in the winter market to join the ranks of Barnsley, the Championship team , second category of English football. The operation is only pending for the player to pass the medical examination he is doing in British territory at this time of the afternoon
    Thanks mate , much appreciated .

I thought the same last week and was willing to dismiss it, because these things take time etc. and we were only a third into the month.

However absolutely nothing (as far as we can see) has been done since and we are now almost two-thirds into the month. This is not a go at Hecky either, I think hes made it clear enough now that the squad and which parts of the squad desperately needs strengthening.
    This window could well shape our future for the next X amount of years, the coach and we as fans can see the urgency, but can the new owners ?.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123