+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New striker coming and Warne interested in Oztumer

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Warne publicly speaking about the lad at Walsall means there is now zero chance of us signing him. Not that there ever was. Tbf to Warne, he can't win. If he answers questions honestly and speaks publicly about his transfer targets, he gets criticised for being loose lipped. If he keeps quiet about things, he is criticised for not being open and keeping everyone in the dark.
    Warne admitted he has not spoken to Walsall, of course can't approach the player, his agent might be doing the spouting, the player then thinks I'm not signing a new contract, & waits until the summer for the best offers on the table.

The Sun says we are signing Heneghan on loan.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    The Sun says we are signing
    Heneghan on loan.
    Any relation to Mick? He worked at RUFC in the mid to late 90s, in various roles, including caretaker manager after Danny Bergara was sacked. I think he was kit man for a time when Ronnie was manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Any relation to Mick? He worked at RUFC in the mid to late 90s, in various roles, including caretaker manager after Danny Bergara was sacked. I think he was kit man for a time when Ronnie was manager.
    ☝ignore this. I'm thinking of Mick Hennigan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Like I mentioned on another post, George Miller 21 year old striker at Middlesborough, manager Tony Pulis wants get him some experience with a football league club, could be worth a shout, seeing we don't have any money in the coffers.
    Signs for Bury on loan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Like I mentioned on another post, George Miller 21 year old striker at Middlesborough, manager Tony Pulis wants get him some experience with a football league club, could be worth a shout, seeing we don't have any money in the coffers.
    ....plus the name would have fit... Bury are making a lot of signings though, probably out of desperation
    Last edited by mikemiller; 20-01-2018 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    ....plus the name would have fit... Bury are making a lot of signings though, probably out of desperation
    Could be preparing for l2 next year

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    George Miller scored for Bury today on debut, in their win.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345