+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crewe ticket sales going well so far....

Crewe ticket sales going well so far....

Over 8,000 Crewe tickets sold so far...

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 1873
Size:  12.9 KB

That’s good going. If that doesn’t include season tickets then I’d hazard a guess that will be another 2-3k on top of that thus making it at least a five figure crowd? Albeit I’ve no idea how many season ticket holders we have.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    That’s good going. If that doesn’t include season tickets then I’d hazard a guess that will be another 2-3k on top of that thus making it at least a five figure crowd? Albeit I’ve no idea how many season ticket holders we have.
    Big al does like to drum it up abit and make things sound better than they are, I’ve just been to the ground for mine and found out his estimate includes tickets sold at £2, Crewe away ticket sales, sit down meal tickets and 3,200 season tickets so don’t be fooled !

Wow... you are a happy magpie 🙄. 8000 bums on seats with over 2 weeks until the game is good going. Not sure what you really expect? Or is this another one of those dissecting of a tweet and put your own interpretation on it kind of posts? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Wow... you are a happy magpie 🙄. 8000 bums on seats with over 2 weeks until the game is good going. Not sure what you really expect? Or is this another one of those dissecting of a tweet and put your own interpretation on it kind of posts? 🤔
    Well in the context I would have taken "tickets sold" as being the £2 ticket promotion and not "attendance" which it seems AH is stating.

Sorry if your offended !
    I just like the truth to be stated rather than things being exaggerated.

I am not offended. More baffled.
    When AH says 8000 sold I took that as if the game was being played at that point, 8000 would be in attendance. You were the one that mentioned ‘Season Tickets, away tickets, sit down dinner tickets and tickets sold at £2’, not necessarily in that order but each is a type of TICKET is it not? Therefore 8000 TICKETS

I have just bought two extra tickets for family near our seats. I couldn't get any next to us and there wasn't that much choice close by either. With over 2 weeks to go this is a tremendous effort already!

I've just booked 3 tickets - had to phone the ticket office though as the web site seems to be inundated. Ticket office guy extremely helpful. Looking forward to bringing my 2 mates down, - one a (lapsed) Owl for his first visit since we last played them a few years ago. The other one a (occasional) Miller, who has not been to beautiful downtown NG2 before. This seems to me to be an excellent initiative. If either of my mates enjoy the experience on the day and want to come back for future matches with me they are more than welcome.

If my experience just now is anything to go by, this match could very well sell out. All we need then is for history and precedent to be turned on its head and the game to be a barnstorming thrilling 8-0 victory, rather than a nosedive.... Come on you Pies !

I ought to have asked how many tickets we were now up to (including all the various categories alluded to above) but it sounded very busy so I thought I'd best get off the phone and let the staff there crack on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast