+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BROOKSY not LEAVIN in January

BROOKSY not LEAVIN in January

The MESSIAH has said again in his latest interview wi Giddins that BROOKSY's goin nowhere this month(Jokingly thinks the Glandular fever's done us a favour) Sami,Lavery,Thomas&Big Ben all nearer goin out on loan.UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 18-01-2018 at 03:27 PM.

A much respected actor has passed away today,and what do we get from you,frivolity concerning Boy Wonders future

Shame on you

Remember Barry Gibb winning the best dressed man of the year award. He was awarded it on the balcony of the John Stephen store in Carnaby Street. The man who awarded it was the previous years winner Jason King. Remember it well cos we'd come down on the midnight train for the first game of the season against Leyton Orient and were just moving around. Lost the game but ended up back in Division One next season.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    A much respected actor has passed away today,and what do we get from you,frivolity concerning Boy Wonders future

Shame on you
    So why dint ya start a thread abart it then Wyatt Earp? I'm just delighted it looks like BROOKSY's goin nowhere this month.UTCB

got a feeling he will be going somewhere in the summer rod lets start a sweep on how big a percentage chris will get to spend of it on new players i will start it by saying 60 per cent ?

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    got a feeling he will be going somewhere in the summer rod lets start a sweep on how big a percentage chris will get to spend of it on new players i will start it by saying 60 per cent ?
    I don't expect BROOKSY to stay at BDBL for his entire career mate but it does seem he won't be goin this month.I think you'd be closer if ya said 6% of any future £150,000 fee we may or not get for the lad.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    So why dint ya start a thread abart it then Wyatt Earp? I'm just delighted it looks like BROOKSY's goin nowhere this month.UTCB
    I don’t want to speak ill of the dead but wasn’t Mr King under a career ending cloud. I thought that’s why you’d omitted him. UTB

Its good news he's staying, but if he's got glandular fever I don't reckon we'll see much of him til nearer the end of the season - horrible illness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Its good news he's staying, but if he's got glandular fever I don't reckon we'll see much of him til nearer the end of the season - horrible illness.
    DEANO was back scorin against the Pigs after 6weeks or so Monte,I expect BROOKSY&Ched to be in't squad for the Preston cup tie.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    DEANO was back scorin against the Pigs after 6weeks or so Monte,I expect BROOKSY&Ched to be in't squad for the Preston cup tie.UTCB
    well that would be great Rod - I had it bad when I was younger and it knocked me back for a good 3 months..but hopefully Brooksys made of sterner stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast