+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Notts County match only £2!

Notts County match only £2!

Don't forget its only 2£ admission for the away match at Notts County.

Quote Originally Posted by eastwoodmagpie View Post
    Don't forget its only 2£ admission for the away match at Notts County.
    Ordered mine online and they came this morning, looking forward to the day out via Derby then onto Nottingham with the East Midlands mob.

11,000 tickets sold so far, expecting a gate of about 16,000 Note no tickets at 2£ will be available on match day.

With County's recent home record, including tonight, this game might be worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by somersetcrewe View Post
    With County's recent home record, including tonight, this game might be worth watching!
    Seem to be missing some players as well noticed that Toots is out injured for them and is unlikely to feature against us a week on Saturday.

Also 650 tickets sold in what should be a decent day out and atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkDust View Post
    Seem to be missing some players as well noticed that Toots is out injured for them and is unlikely to feature against us a week on Saturday.

Also 650 tickets sold in what should be a decent day out and atmosphere.
    Over 1,000 tickets now sold for Saturday match in Nottingham, another batch of tickets now being sent by Notts due to Demand.

Quote Originally Posted by eastwoodmagpie View Post
    Over 1,000 tickets now sold for Saturday match in Nottingham, another batch of tickets now being sent by Notts due to Demand.
    Who says lowering the price won't bring in the fans?

Of course it means that 20,000 at 2 quid is only the same as a 2000 gate at 20 quid...

I would have hoped we would have reduced the Gresty Road end to a fiver though and tried it for a while even half a season and even more so given the predicament we are in but we also know the Board have absolutely no idea about selling tickets or commercial nouse and it really is time most of the Directors moved on....They probably will if we get relegated as can't see Dario or Bowler or even Hassle wanting to continue at their ages...I think they should pay full price if they do come and watch us....They have had freebies all these years!

They probably will if we get relegated as can't see Dario or Bowler or even Hassle wanting to continue at their ages...I think they should pay full price if they do come and watch us....They have had freebies all these years! [/QUOTE]

Same criteria for rail workers and free travel MikeSB?

Quote Originally Posted by Me For Crewe View Post
    They probably will if we get relegated as can't see Dario or Bowler or even Hassle wanting to continue at their ages...I think they should pay full price if they do come and watch us....They have had freebies all these years!
    Same criteria for rail workers and free travel MikeSB?[/QUOTE]

Haha nice one mate!

Just to say that when I was working we had to pay tax on the concessionary travel as a benefits in kind so they were not actually free and that was even if you didn't use them too..

I still have them but never use them tbh...First class too, now that is definitely the same as sitting in the Directors Box and so OK, I've changed mind. Dario and Bowler can get in free and no Hassle....sorry for the pun!

17,500 tickets now sold, biggest crowd for 24 years expected. should be a great atmosphere

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast