+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez

Sanchez

Just been on Granada reports that he will be on 450.000 pound a week if he joins the Muncs.... Phookin unbelievable and morally disgusting ..How I hate football nowadays and all it stands for..

!!***?/!!** *?!*

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    !!***?/!!** *?!*
    Thankyou for that insightful contribution 59/60 !

I agree alf. I have now reached a point when, after 65 years going to watch the Clarets, I have decided that this will be my last season.
    Contracts like this, the introduction of VAR, the never-ending quest of FIFA to remove physical contact plus their constant meddling with the Laws of the Game have finally made me realise that the enjoyment I get from watching is diminishing week by week.
    Add to that my lifelong involvement with grassroots football which is suffering on a daily basis and it is obscene that Sanchez and others can take so much from the game.

Now about Carillion Chief Exec and the scandal he was earning a basic £680k.....a year!!!

Just so long as he doesn’t sign by 12 tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I agree alf. I have now reached a point when, after 65 years going to watch the Clarets, I have decided that this will be my last season.
    Contracts like this, the introduction of VAR, the never-ending quest of FIFA to remove physical contact plus their constant meddling with the Laws of the Game have finally made me realise that the enjoyment I get from watching is diminishing week by week.
    Add to that my lifelong involvement with grassroots football which is suffering on a daily basis and it is obscene that Sanchez and others can take so much from the game.
    Its sad when you see what they are doing to the game nowadays,I'm glad I gave up my season ticket a few years ago Ashy,I don't think I could stand going to a match nowadays with all what's going on in the game and it being such an unlevel playing field for most of the non top six teams.Im sorry you are thinking about stopping too..I made the decision when getting my Motorhome ,it was a very hard decision to make after being a season ticket holder for fifty odd years ,but I don't regret it one bit and although I'm although I'm still madly Passionate about the Clarets I don't have inclination of going to watch them again ..I'm definitely an armchair fan nowadays and that's bad enough when watching them on the television or a stream..

all these super teams....competing for the monster merchandise - for the biggest bucks....a world wide goggle eyed brain fried shirt selling ball spinning boot hustling Vending Machine - then there's the football.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Its sad when you see what they are doing to the game nowadays,I'm glad I gave up my season ticket a few years ago Ashy,I don't think I could stand going to a match nowadays with all what's going on in the game and it being such an unlevel playing field for most of the non top six teams.Im sorry you are thinking about stopping too..I made the decision when getting my Motorhome ,it was a very hard decision to make after being a season ticket holder for fifty odd years ,but I don't regret it one bit and although I'm although I'm still madly Passionate about the Clarets I don't have inclination of going to watch them again ..I'm definitely an armchair fan nowadays and that's bad enough when watching them on the television or a stream..
    Its very sad the way Football has gone downhill over the years and still finds ways of going further down into the cesspit just for the want of money, with as the above posts have stated, grass roots Football suffering the worst.

Most of the top six teams have many surplus players who will never reach the grade, it is said Manchester City have 42 goalkeepers on their books which is absolutely ridiculous when many Clubs are struggling to survive.

Manchester City said enough is enough and they pay ridiculous amounts in transfer fees and salaries.

He is rumoured to be getting a signing on fee of £25m plus and then £450,000 per week (tax free?).

How can any decent Man Utd supporter bring themselves to cheer such a greedy individual.Hopefully some supporters will make their feelings known to the Club,not that it will make much difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)