+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This forward line ......

This forward line ......

Smallwood

Payne
    Bennett Armstrong/Chapman
    Dack

Graham

With Samuel/Nuthall to come for Graham around the 60min mark.

That's better than anything at this level. By miles. But also at the next level up aswell. Bennett the good experience. Dack, Chapman and Armstrong if played correctly, all can reek havoc. Graham in this curren form looks very decent. So many options, young, dangerous. I'm really liking the look of that. Hopefully Payne will come in and do what Whitigham (and Evans) haven't done.
    Last edited by champs95; 18-01-2018 at 07:26 PM.

No room for Payne champs?

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    No room for Payne champs?

Edited!! I think I'm losing it Robin. I really am. Who's this Byrne I'm on about??? Sounds a world beater!!!!!!!

The lad we used to have playing for us
    Plays for Oldham now.

That's him!! I was actually on about him on here a while back! When I went to Oldham he was by far the best player that day. He's actually moved to them for a fee now. He came from Wigsn though?? Which confused me, as didn't we get him on loan from Man City?

I've not even put Antonson (or Conway) in that, and he has really done his bit for us this season. I think he'll be back before Chapman and will feature again this season. Hopefully Chappers will aswell. He's still ours until the end of the season, if he can get back. But next season if we went up. Chapman would be a far better option.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    I've not even put Antonson (or Conway) in that, and he has really done his bit for us this season. I think he'll be back before Chapman and will feature again this season. Hopefully Chappers will aswell. He's still ours until the end of the season, if he can get back. But next season if we went up. Chapman would be a far better option.
    Champs - if we keep them all, and they all get fit, our attacking/creative options will be Bennett, Chapman, Whittingham, Tomlinson, Payne, Antonsson, Armstrong, Conway, Gladwin, Dack, Graham, Samuel, Nuttall - not to mention other promising youngsters.
    God knows how you keep them all happy, when - realistically - there's only room for five in the team at once. With Bennett and Dack more or less guaranteed a place, that leaves 3 from 11. I'm glad it's not my job!

That's mowbrays thing
    He loves an attacking/flair player but picking through the bones I would imagine gladwin and Evans must be looking nervously at the exit door as they have slipped down the pecking order.

Evans is toast IMO!

When I think back to ‘banjo hands’ and the deluge of stick he got I cannot for the life of me understand how Evans has got away with none at all (as far as I know ) from our ‘less than positive’ supporter. Not of course that I condone such barracking.

Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    Evans is toast IMO!

When I think back to ‘banjo hands’ and the deluge of stick he got I cannot for the life of me understand how Evans has got away with none at all (as far as I know ) from our ‘less than positive’ supporter. Not of course that I condone such barracking.
    This season alone I have heard Dack, Graham and Whitingham get absolute dogs abuse from the Riverside. Evans, who has been piss poor all season (and last) hasn't had one person say a thing?? He is a liability. Like you Despair, I'm not advocating abusing players, but its interesting who gets picked on.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)