+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 2 New Players

2 New Players

Almost fit Ched Evans and Kieran Freeman. A huge boost for our play off push.

Freeman definitely. Evans is to be seen, but it would be a boost if they can both contribute.

..........and Brooksy too, alongside the new lads, not a bad JTW up to now....

Quote Originally Posted by redalwaysablade View Post
    ..........and Brooksy too, alongside the new lads, not a bad JTW up to now....
    Agreed Redders but i just have a naggin doubt we're gunna sell one or more of our good uns before Febuary arrives,the dastardly King Kev&the Prince surely can't go through a window without upsettin us can they? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Agreed Redders but i just have a naggin doubt we're gunna sell one or more of our good uns before Febuary arrives,the dastardly King Kev&the Prince surely can't go through a window without upsettin us can they? UTCB
    I'll only be upset if they sell a first team regular, or if they sell a prospect for less than he's worth. Other than that, I get that we'll always have to sell players. It just pissed me off in the past when we sold players who were integral to the team for peanuts and then replaced them with either dross or nothing.

No club pushing for a play off place with a chance of being promoted to the Premier League would sell any of their best players

Would they ?

well if brooks doesnt get sold it can only be fleck cant it and i wouldnt rule that one out and if that happened i would expect at least another signing before end of jan either a centre back or striker

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    well if brooks doesnt get sold it can only be fleck cant it and i wouldnt rule that one out and if that happened i would expect at least another signing before end of jan either a centre back or striker
    Fleck must not be sold full stop.