+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th round Scottish Cup

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I agree, but do you think he would have said it was make or break as well?
    He`d have said " EVERY game is make or break . We never go out NOT to win " I would imagine.

And why not ?

Programme delivered this morning. Retro cover. A thing of total beauty. Buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    He`d have said " EVERY game is make or break . We never go out NOT to win " I would imagine.

And why not ?
    "Break" would not have been in his vocabulary

Exactly. Let's win both games.

6.30am train from the weeg via Haymarket tomorrow. Into Aberdeen at ten to ten.

Up for the cup

COYR

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post

Up for the cup

COYR

That’s a great effort. I’m confident we’ll win but the 7/1 being offered for St.Mirren is mental. It’ll be tighter than that

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post

Up for the cup

COYR
    Careful Loon. You`ll be tarred as a " TOP RED " !!

Now if only I could get a ticket for Iprox................

There's a bit extra riding on this one.

My 4-month old grandson was born in Paisley, and with the magnanimity for which I am renowned, have said to his mother, "He should really support his local team, for it is written etc etc".

Her initial retort was, "I'll kick his arse", understandable in that she and her sister were raised on the well-established and entirely correct "Nae Dons, nae food" and "Nae Beatles, nae Santa" principles.

She will watch the game with him the morn, making careful independent notes of his reactions to the incidents and participants, and we will come to whichever conclusion the evidence supports.

He's called Sandy, but I find, on the narrow iPhone keypad, that I often have to correct his name from "Dandy". Perhaps it's a sign.

I was baby-sitting him the night that the Saints beat the PJMs 2-0 in late December. I was all ready to take him for a pint to celebrate when his ma and da came hame and vetoed the idea. Boooooooo.

Did he get a St.Mirren gift box at all? Tony Fitzpatrick was wanting to give one to every kid born in Paisley. Don’t know if anything came if it but it’s a great idea

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Did he get a St.Mirren gift box at all? Tony Fitzpatrick was wanting to give one to every kid born in Paisley. Don’t know if anything came if it but it’s a great idea
    No, but the Scottish Government (or maybe the “Glasgow Government” WTF?) provided a box full of childy stuff. I assume he and I will use it for sledging doon their tenement stairs when he’s a bit older.

Seeing as we only have a realistic chance to win two trophies, and this is the more important of the two, this is arguably our biggest game of the season?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast