+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th round Scottish Cup

4th round Scottish Cup

Right this is the trophy were wanting to win and really looking forward to seeing this game against St. Mirren.

I understand it's extra cost however i think these games against different opposition are fantastic. The buddies will bring a decent crowd for it as well so hopefully it will be an entertaining encounter.

Weather good but cold, wrap up well and get to the game

2-0 Dandies!!!

In/Oot - Oot

Furryboots - Atlantic

Pre - Graft

Post- Reading

Prediction - Going to a replay

New Red Final oot. Dig deep

St Mirren are 7/1 which seems a bit unfair on them. We seem to play well after the break though, so 2-1 us. Next two games will make or break our season.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    St Mirren are 7/1 which seems a bit unfair on them. We seem to play well after the break though, so 2-1 us. Next two games will make or break our season.
    Yep. Win those two & everything’s peachy. Lose them & there’s not really any point to the rest of the season. Huns will have McCrorie & Alves missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Hardly make or break.

St Mirren are on good form and did not break for the winter.
    We did have a break, which may have given the players a good break, but does potentially impact our match sharpness.
    I think it will be tight, but I think we will win.

SevCo, ok we don't want to get beat by them again, but even in the worst case, they only draw level with us.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Hardly make or break.

St Mirren are on good form and did not break for the winter.
    We did have a break, which may have given the players a good break, but does potentially impact our match sharpness.
    I think it will be tight, but I think we will win.

SevCo, ok we don't want to get beat by them again, but even in the worst case, they only draw level with us.
    Oh No No No. Imagine how Fergie would have reacted to any Dons fan saying that ?!!

We go for the throat in both games !!! Kill, kill ,kill !!!! COYR , get stuck into these non-entities . Heid First !!!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Oh No No No. Imagine how Fergie would have reacted to any Dons fan saying that ?!!

We go for the throat in both games !!! Kill, kill ,kill !!!! COYR , get stuck into these non-entities . Heid First !!!
    I agree, but do you think he would have said it was make or break as well?

Different attitudes these days. Let’s play for second, no shame in losing to Celtic, I’m not comfy enough at Pittodrie, let’s reach a final, let’s aim for the group stages of a cup no one gives a single f*ck about, let’s cheer on a player belting out hun songs, Spurs are on the telly...

In/Oot - In

Furryboots - South Y

Pre - Eating

Post - Disco napping

Prediction - 3 - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Different attitudes these days. Let’s play for second, no shame in losing to Celtic, I’m not comfy enough at Pittodrie, let’s reach a final, let’s aim for the group stages of a cup no one gives a single f*ck about, let’s cheer on a player belting out hun songs, Spurs are on the telly...
    you missed, lets watch Dumbarton instead.........

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast