+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Living in the Past -

Let's not forget 2001 when we won by a cricket score
    Still bothers you dosnt It?
    We are all living in the present bar clarets like you who's bitterness prevents them from getting away from the past.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Let's not forget 2001 when we won by a cricket score
    Still bothers you dosnt It?
    We are all living in the present bar clarets like you who's bitterness prevents them from getting away from the past.
    Do Burnley even have a site? Who cares.
    I couldn't care less about them. But muppets like this, I find funny.
    All those years ....34 is a lifetime after all....5-0 defeats ...watching us win the league, the cup, have the best players etc. It really hurt this toothless simpleton. This is his big day ......and let's face it, they are still ****e and boring at best. Mid table at best, no trophies, no success. This is as good as it will get. In 2 seasons we wil both be back at the same level again. Then it's time to revisit this local rivalry. Until then I'm more interested in promotion etc. But I absolutely love and take solace in the fact simpletons like this, still obsess over Rovers.

And if it calls me pal one more time it's getting a slap ....

just remind us all the last time the deadwoods beat Burnley- how many games is it ? home or away ?
    Cricket scores- see, still living in the past , pal- got a Mike England poster on your bedroom wall still, pal -

roverites?- rovershhhhhhite- 😀👍

Does anyone speak inbred? Haven't got a clue what you are trying to say. Something about Mike England .......bless
    It must be giro day .......

This poor Simpleton wont do irony .......so this will be wasted

Simpleton - Tell me when the last time you'll beat us at Burnley ....
    We tell him ....
    Simpleton - living in the past ......

Simpleton then starts going on about the past .........

Is this actually a real person? I mean as in an adult?

judt look at the facts pal, your little club is in the 3rd division - 2 leagues below Burnley on gates of under 12000- no money, run by no hopers - theres not alot going for your sad sad club- we know it hurts you to be so low when your neighbours are filthy ruch, well run and 7th in the Big League- keep looking up and diont hurt your scrawny little necks-

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    judt look at the facts pal, your little club is in the 3rd division - 2 leagues below Burnley on gates of under 12000- no money, run by no hopers - theres not alot going for your sad sad club- we know it hurts you to be so low when your neighbours are filthy ruch, well run and 7th in the Big League- keep looking up and diont hurt your scrawny little necks-

I have no words ........

ok, apart from what on god's green earth are these .....
    Diont? Didn't he play for Cambridge, Coventry & ManU?
    Judt? You just ....sorry 'judt' got a bit over excited there didn't you? Bless you ....
    Ruch? Is that an inbred thing? A Yorkshire thing? Even a word! .....who knows? Your drivel makes no sense? Embarrassing .....yep.

This toothless Simpleton was definitely one of the 'special ones' that went and smashed up his own town when we battered them at that weird old fashioned wooden joke of a stadium.
    Last edited by champs95; 19-01-2018 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    I have no words ........

ok, apart from what on god's green earth are these .....
    Diont? Didn't he play for Cambridge, Coventry & ManU?
    Judt? You just ....sorry 'judt' got a bit over excited there didn't you? Bless you ....
    Ruch? Is that an inbred thing? A Yorkshire thing? Even a word! .....who knows? Your drivel makes no sense? Embarrassing .....yep.

This toothless Simpleton was definitely one of the 'special ones' that went and smashed up his own town when we battered them at that weird old fashioned wooden joke of a stadium.
    Still living in the past pal- never did tell us all how long it has been since the deadwoids beat Burnley home or away- or where the missing fans have gone- probably to watch PL top flight football nearby-

Keep dreaming pal, keep dreaming

Burnley will never rout rovers as long as dyche is manager.. Must be thrilling to know if your team goes 1-0 up, they'll play to win 1-0, and if your team goes 1-0 down, they'll likely lose..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)