+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Living in the Past -

Living in the Past -

Jethro Tull- had their day, but now sadly- dead and buried.

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    Jethro Tull- had their day, but now sadly- dead and buried.
    it took the six fingered mong 34 years to think of this one!! And it still makes no sense. Inbreeding?? Was is it good for ........

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    it took the six fingered mong 34 years to think of this one!! And it still makes no sense. Inbreeding?? Was is it good for ........
    Your user name sums you all up , pal...............even the picture of Uncle Jack up there....tell us, what happened to you when his money ran dry..?

And how is life in the 3rd division- we mean, what is it like down there.....?

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    Your user name sums you all up , pal...............even the picture of Uncle Jack up there....tell us, what happened to you when his money ran dry..?

And how is life in the 3rd division- we mean, what is it like down there.....?

You appear quite angry? Unable to string a sentence together. This isn't even decent fishing, I would eat you for breakfast if I could be bothered. But you are a tiddler, so I will throw you back in .....enjoy your day ..........

You appear quite angry? Unable to string a sentence together. This isn't even decent fishing, I would eat you for breakfast if I could be bothered. But you are a tiddler, so I will throw you back in .....enjoy your day ..........
    Never larfed so much in all my life, pal- and you cant seem to answer simple questions- i thought i would ask simple questions for simple people- seems they were too hard for you to understand....

Dont worry, I have been enjoying my day ever since the deadwoods slipped down into the third division.....THIRD division....that is just one up from the 4th division...just so that you know.

The 3rd division? Is that the one above the 4th? Which you nearly got relegated from?? That 4th division ........ having never been down there we wouldn't know. What was it like??
    And don't call me pal you toothless simpleton .......

The 3rd division? Is that the one above the 4th? Which you nearly got relegated from?? That 4th division ........ having never been down there we wouldn't know. What was it like??
    And don't call me pal you toothless simpleton .......
    You are only as good as where you are now pal- Uncle Jack's cash has gone and you take your place where you belong- tell us, how much debt are you in right now?

Operative word pal is 'nearly'- I see Burnley are 7th in the Premier League, the TOP division-- world apart from not even 12000 home gates - where have all the loyal fans gone that were there in the good old days....?

Its good for the heart is this one- deadwoods...hahahahahahahah- bonk.

Dear oh dear another who despite 2 divisions difference still can't get the bitter taste from his mouth
    Living in the past is quite a apt title as that's exactly what MOST of you dingles are
    7th in the premiership and doing great but let's not get bothered about that lets hop on a league one teams forum.
    Sad does not even cover it.

we had a sad deadwood over on our site recently- we are all still laughing, i am far from sad, living in the here and now 2018 not day dreaming when uncle jack propped your little club up and now he has gone- so has your little club-

No suger daddy for us- just astute management from top to bottom- our tea tastes like tea not pee water-

long live the deadwoods- laugh a minute

You are on a rovers site though Why?
    I couldn't give 2 ****s about Burnley when we were in the same division
    Sure when we play each other banter is great but just intrigued why a Burnley supporter would bother with their precious time going on a league one teams forum
    Still bothers you 1995 dosnt It?
    2000 still bothers you dosnt It?
    Shouldn't do but it does
    Eats away at you that much you feel the need to use your time posting on a team that you won't face again for years.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)