+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Match View From Norwich

Pre-Match View From Norwich

This is the first post I've made since moving sites. There might be a few teething problems as I get used to the layout of the new hosting service but let me know if there is anything major that needs attention and I will get my crack team of computer whizzes (I.e my mate Matt) to have a look into it. Enjoy.

https://roysviewfrom.com/2018/01/19/...-view-norwich/

Thanks Roy! Love the Super Hans bit too

Last comment on there shows a lack of class.

Thanks Roy

i fancy us to get a point at least

I have no memory of us ever beating these, my old man says they’ve always been a bogey side too.
    We passed them off the park at our place and they somehow nicked it totally against the run of play so he might be right.
    I hope we get the points obviously because we need to kick on and start winning again but also because I’m disgusted with their jiggly, dirty, time wasting antics at the Lane.

Edit. 5 wins and a draw against them in the last 20 games going back to 2000. They are a bogey side.
    Last edited by JonnyEdge; 19-01-2018 at 02:45 PM.

I remember just the one home victory over them, Vas Borbokis whipping a direct free kick into the top corner at the Bramall Lane end.

remember us being 2 up against em in first game of 91 92 season and they came back to draw 2 2 and that cup game when we just lost 3 2

Quote Originally Posted by GuancheBlade View Post
    I remember just the one home victory over them, Vas Borbokis whipping a direct free kick into the top corner at the Bramall Lane end.
    To clarify - the top corner of the goal, not the top corner of the Bramall Lane end!

In the promotion( to the PL) season we went there and lost by the odd goal BUT it was the start of the recovery from a poor run and the was the first time we had played half decent for a while.

I'd settle for the same outcome by the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    remember us being 2 up against em in first game of 91 92 season and they came back to draw 2 2 and that cup game when we just lost 3 2
    Yes I was there too
    I'm convinced if we'd not made it 2-0 pretty late on we'd have won 1-0

We made it 2-0 and got incredibly sloppy when we were in total control at 1-0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast