+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harvey Barnes

Ad ev Barnes back, he's got goals in him, cos he shooits wen he gets a chance,,
    av also erd Fletcher will be cummin ere sooin

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    My pillow talk tells me otherwise Roma.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    My pillow talk tells me otherwise Roma.
    Thy ent eztha Chien's Choppa onnitsrooard fothi
    Yoo Mek Onnlable Women

Ad ev Barnes back, he's got goals in him, cos he shooits wen he gets a chance,,
    It would be daft not to take him back , ( if available ) match fit , knows the system ? , knows his teamates , no bedding in mularkey ,no brainer , get thissen back ere Harvey lad , maybe a permanent ?

It would be daft not to take him back , ( if available ) match fit , knows the system ? , knows his teamates , no bedding in mularkey ,no brainer , get thissen back ere Harvey lad , maybe a permanent ?

To tell thi truth Roma a think he'd a been back here already if it were gonna happen. Leicester can't loan him to any bugga else this season so if he were to extend his stay then surely they'd have not called him back int first place. I'd be very surprised if we got him back nar. It's a shame cos he looks promising

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I'm not too fussed about him to be honest. As a striker I'd play him alongside Kieffer Moore. However, I might be a minority here but I don't think he was all that as a winger. He didn't skirt the touch line and bang in crosses and dovetail with the full backs which is your main job.
    Striker for me too. Great shot on him. Knows where t’bag is

Wasnt our agreement with Leicester, a deal for Barnes for the rest of the season ?. If they were short because of injuries or suspensions then fair enough, but they have no intention of playing him in their first team do they.
    I really dont understand or appreciate the fact that they have brought him back to simply warm the subs bench!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Wasnt our agreement with Leicester, a deal for Barnes for the rest of the season ?. If they were short because of injuries or suspensions then fair enough, but they have no intention of playing him in their first team do they.
    I really dont understand or appreciate the fact that they have brought him back to simply warm the subs bench!.
    Apart from the fact he's their player !!!

Ohh is he, I didnt know that, aww tahh for telling me that!!.
    What Im saying blatantly obviously here is why send him to us for what I think was a season long loan, only to bring him back in January and not play him in their first team after this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12