+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Two major matches ahead and NO reinforcements !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Keiffer played 60+ league games for Yeovil, Ipswich and another 30 odd winning the conference with FGR before he came to us
    Correct.
    We should all get behind Smith and the rest of the lads on match day - but there is no disguising the fact that so far we have weakened our squad with the 2 most influential and match winning players out and just Smith back in return.

Our best 2 strikers are Ball and Clarke Harris - I don't care if Jerry trains better or has a better attitude - who would you back to win a game for us - Jerry or JCH - rhetorical question - the answer is obvious.
    Who do you want coming on for the last 20 minutes when we are 1-0 down Frecks or any other midfielder in our squad - again rhetorical question - the answer is obvious.

We need a striker, an attacking midfielder and a centre half. I doubt whether it will be possible to get quality in during this transfer window - so it will be loans or nothing IMO - a pity that our two highly important home games come at this juncture but being positive, a win and a draw will keep us nicely in the mix and at the beginning of the season that's what most of us were hoping for - a shot at the playoffs with 5 or 6 matches remaining will do nicely.

Reasonably pleasing league position after last seasons debacle - squad gradually being re-set to league one standard doesn't look promising though.

Our club at forecasting getting players in, is like a weather mans forecast, they haven't a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Our club at forecasting getting players in, is like a weather mans forecast, they haven't a clue.

Some people have phoned in, worried.

Well I can reassure them, there isn't a Harry Kane coming ........

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post

Nice one but the youngsters won't understand that 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Galant View Post
    Correct.
    We should all get behind Smith and the rest of the lads on match day - but there is no disguising the fact that so far we have weakened our squad with the 2 most influential and match winning players out and just Smith back in return.

Our best 2 strikers are Ball and Clarke Harris - I don't care if Jerry trains better or has a better attitude - who would you back to win a game for us - Jerry or JCH - rhetorical question - the answer is obvious.
    Who do you want coming on for the last 20 minutes when we are 1-0 down Frecks or any other midfielder in our squad - again rhetorical question - the answer is obvious.

We need a striker, an attacking midfielder and a centre half. I doubt whether it will be possible to get quality in during this transfer window - so it will be loans or nothing IMO - a pity that our two highly important home games come at this juncture but being positive, a win and a draw will keep us nicely in the mix and at the beginning of the season that's what most of us were hoping for - a shot at the playoffs with 5 or 6 matches remaining will do nicely.

Reasonably pleasing league position after last seasons debacle - squad gradually being re-set to league one standard doesn't look promising though.
    I agree with all that Galant.Whoever turns out tomorrow they will get my full support but it does not disguise the fact that we need to strengthen in those three areas you identify.UTM

Talking

Excellent stuff Peri

(a bit fishy perhaps?)

There's a player at Barnsley who has scored goals in division 1 this season, lets get a cheeky bid in for him.

Kieffer Moore is his name.

Told you he’d have nothing to say unless we lose to Bradford then I’m sure he’ll be back

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123