+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Two major matches ahead and NO reinforcements !!!!!

Two major matches ahead and NO reinforcements !!!!!

Portsmouth and Bradford City are just above us and the next few days could determine, where we are likely to be at the end of the season.Are S****horpe more ambititious than us?Worryingly, the manager came out and said "I am happy with the bunch of lads I've got",whether these are the words from chairman or not we do not know, but most fans have a good idea.Other teams have been strengthened and are giving it a go .Three players brought in can give us that boost this team needs.We have not replaced our top striker, top midfielder and we have still not brought in a much needed centre half.Do that and we will be up there,it's up to you Mr.Chairman.

So if we win both games you will say what ??

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    So if we win both games you will say what ??
    Nothing

Won't be many changes for tomorrow. JCH in for Yates & Wiles in for Forde. Let's freshen it up abit. Moore wasn't our player & Frecks was time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Won't be many changes for tomorrow. JCH in for Yates & Wiles in for Forde. Let's freshen it up abit. Moore wasn't our player & Frecks was time to move on.
    I know you keep saying Forde isn't a winger, but Wiles certainly isn't. Do you honestly thing Warne will replace Forde with Wiles? I know you've generally got VERY strange opinions but come on.

Michael Smith has arrived with extra incentive vs one of his old clubs

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Michael Smith has arrived with extra incentive vs one of his old clubs
    Well woopsi do. Can you imagine any of the other play off contenders signing him?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I know you keep saying Forde isn't a winger, but Wiles certainly isn't. Do you honestly thing Warne will replace Forde with Wiles? I know you've generally got VERY strange opinions but come on.
    I'm just bored seeing non-wingers like Forde & Taylor playing. Newell has gone. Time to get Wiles & Bailey-King introduced. Smith if he starts, JCH 1st change striker.

I'm just bored seeing non-wingers like Forde & Taylor playing. Newell has gone. Time to get Wiles & Bailey-King introduced. Smith if he starts, JCH 1st change striker.
    It's not very often you see the words "JCH" and "striker" in the same sentence.

Aren't you more bored of posting the same thing on every thread for months on end?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast