+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alloa

Alloa

Will game be on?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    Will game be on?
    About two inches outside my front door now. I live 100 yards fae The Recs.

No idea about the ground TBH. With what has happened elsewhere recently... But I'll say this: Alloa invested in a top-quality artificial surface, it's up to a certain UEFA standard and was equivalent to that used in the Russian top flight.

Whether the Hawaii 5-0 will say game on is another matter.

#AlloaArabs

Mecca, do you know if there is parking for disabled fans at the ground?

Anybody know the boozer situation for Alloa tomorrow? Where are we taking over?

Who is going, have heard some people say they aren't up for it like normally would be

Ffs its a big cup away day, United have an amazing tradition with this Cup, in recent decades the amount of semi finals and finals will not have been beaten by many, our support away from home in this competition in terms of numbers and atmosphere stands out big time over most of our peers

I'm going plus 4 in the car.

Having had 1200+ at Falkirk and 1400+ at Dunfermline (despite the 6-1) I'd be disappointed if we didn't have similar or more tomorrow

I’m on a bus with 20+

We'd sold about 1000 a few days ago so I'd expect we'll get that sort of figure on the day.

Best pubs are located in the town centre and are a five minute walk from the train station. The ground is about a 15 minute walk from the town centre.
    Alloa boozers.... The Bobbing John is a Wetherspoons located slap bang in the town centre. You'll get food but they don't have Sky on the box.
    The Old Brewery is a Belhaven boozer in the town centre. The Old Brewery will have games on the telly and does food.
    The Star and the Thistle are smaller pubs but are good for a pint (Thistle does grub). All are right in the town centre.
    Hope that helps.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)