+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dani Pinillos signs

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Just hoping we haven't signed another Aidy White ??

Said so earlier so me too
    Seems too good to be true
    One of four things possible
    1 We paid serious wedge for transfer [still 2 1/2 years on his Cordoba contract] doubtful but why would Cordoba let him go
    2 We are paying serious wages possible but doubtful
    3 We have signed another Aidy White/Cameron McGeehan [both of whom I liked BTW] injury wise
    4 Club is serious to remain in this league
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 19-01-2018 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Said so earlier so me too
    Seems too good to be true
    One of four things possible
    1 We paid serious wedge for transfer [still 2 1/2 years on his Cordoba contract] doubtful but why would Cordoba let him go
    2 We are paying serious wages possible but doubtful
    3 We have signed another Aidy White/Cameron McGeehan [both of whom I liked BTW] injury wise
    4 Club is serious to remain in this league
    Numbers 1 and 2 and 4 fo me Ziles but without the doubts. In Chien We Trust.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Numbers 1 and 2 and 4 fo me Ziles but without the doubts. In Chien We Trust.
    Or
    5 He was on p1ss poor wages & we've played a blinder possible

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Or
    5 He was on p1ss poor wages & we've played a blinder possible
    Big Chien may well have upped the squad's wages under the radar and it wud be only fair for him to be paid at equivalent levels.

We will ev to see , I ope it all works out for club and player , ivvry signing is a gamble, it just seems we gamble more than most clubs doo, wiv eddus fingers burnt a few times ent wi !!

This is what we needs. Good signing, fair play to em

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Big Chien may well have upped the squad's wages under the radar and it wud be only fair for him to be paid at equivalent levels.

Don't take it the wrong rooad but SB Ì must have read a ton of posts by you and every one as a referance to Chien or Big Chien even On the Ronny O'Sullivan thread just wondered are you doing it for a reason òŕ you don't realiz your doing it.^o

More good news. Apparently we have got another £2 million from Swansea because of the number of appearances Mawson has made

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Don't take it the wrong rooad but SB Ì must have read a ton of posts by you and every one as a referance to Chien or Big Chien even On the Ronny O'Sullivan thread just wondered are you doing it for a reason òŕ you don't realiz your doing it.^o
    My New Year's resolution mi owd---to be positive abart Chien.

Dun't worry abart me --- al be reyt.

Little wonder the lads headed back to the UK , Cordoba are second bottom of the Spanish second tier and looking a good bet for the drop .

Hard to say what kind of wages he'd be on at Cordoba to tell the truth but many of these provincial clubs don't attract great crowds even in La Liga .

Did well to land him from Forest really given his form at the city ground .

I'm wondering if he had a release in his contract which allowed him to leave relatively cheaply should another club want to sign him , who knows these days .

Update

Forest signed him from Cordoba so that may explain that one , valued at €290k according to my app and his stats .

Intriguing !!
    Last edited by animallittle3; 19-01-2018 at 09:01 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast