+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Stadiun outline

surely we can get 15k for this game rod great ticket prices 10 quid and 5 quid for season ticket holders plus only 2 quid for child season ticket holders club cant do any more than that and if we get through were only 2 games away from wembley again

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    surely we can get 15k for this game rod great ticket prices 10 quid and 5 quid for season ticket holders plus only 2 quid for child season ticket holders club cant do any more than that and if we get through were only 2 games away from wembley again
    The prices are gr8 mate i just don't think enuff will be that bothered abart goin cos we'll be fieldin a scratch side, i've got my ticket and i'm hopin Ched&BROOKSY are available.UTCB

might be right rod but doubt the 4 going out on loan will be risked in that one win that and we could get a money spinning tie in 5th round even possibly another derby game so i dont think chris will take it lightly and i think we will beat these

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    And possibly it helps him to find a buyer
    Wouldn’t surprise me if that’s at the top or near the top of his list of reasons to improve the stadium.

Imagine VIP’s arriving into a private underground secure car park, then taking the lift up to the 5th floor, arriving in a really impressive executive lounge with great views of the ground and the city centre skyline in the background. Any overseas visitor using the corporate facilities would be massively impressed. Also we are having a new media centre, so even national journalists, reporters and Sky Sports will be impressed with the facilities. In business it’s ***** to create an impression that United are a world class operation.

What's the point in making any improvements unless it's going to be adventurous

Why make improvements to a stand for an extra 500 seats
    Nobody in their right mind would do it.

It's only a matter of time before the World Cup and the Euros come back to England

And we should be Sheffields preferred choice of stadium this time, all we've got to do after the stadium rebuild is create a wide open grass space where loads of drug addicts congregate and call it a park.
    And Roberts your father's brother.
    The last excuse of the Wendy council gone forever

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    The last excuse of the Wendy council gone forever
    Do you really think that the complete absence of evidence would stop them favouring the pork?

Looks fantastic. Unfortunately, it won't be happening anytime soon
    Correct. Just "adding value" for a possible sale.

And possibly it helps him to find a buyer
    Yep.,

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Correct. Just "adding value" for a possible sale.

Or further investments from HRH's cousins....

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    might be right rod but doubt the 4 going out on loan will be risked in that one win that and we could get a money spinning tie in 5th round even possibly another derby game so i dont think chris will take it lightly and i think we will beat these
    I see Preston have sold almost 1700 for Satdi,or in pig figures 10k.I'll revise my attendance guess to 12,000.UTCB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast