+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scottish Cup away day memories

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    shed69 - ive found it on video but dinnae know how to put it up here. Had forgotten it was when an arab in a kilt went on pitch at half time for a kick aboot and got arrested or removed anyway. I can see me - what jacket were you wearing - hahaha class stuff

youtube huntly v dundee untied 94/95

Argylle garages was the board
    Dark jacket the guy with orange top is trying to help me didn't take much for it to fall down though 😂 yep great days

No you werent ive been reminded and can see on the video that i fell also in fact I was quite prevalant in the photo. I am furthest left as you watch it (furthest left of the fallers!!) - nowt i could do. I slept on bus back whole way as well. haha - check video its funny as feck. Hope game is on tomorrow!

Phucking Kelham O'Hanlon though
    That will give you idea how drunk I was could only see myself falling I'm the on the ground and the guy with the orange top is helping me, can mind somebody watch the ald man, me l was only 37 😁

Attachment 8118

not sure this will work - woman polischappess rugby tackled the guy in the kilt - was that OA or GB i wonder

I am furthest left on deck
    I'm just touching the ground on the right

haha small world - yeah i was that p!shed i thought i was in a dream where you start falling!

Good to meet you again shed69

so shedka - aye huntly was a classic

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 21.31.04.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  17.4 KB

on my way down - in between G and Y

haha small world - yeah i was that p!shed i thought i was in a dream where you start falling!

Good to meet you again shed69
    Yep pleased to meet again after all those years.I was with my two ****age daughters who not being guttered stayed upright 😁 unlike their dad😵

Quote Originally Posted by Shed69 View Post
    It is a small world pleased to meet you again after all those years was with my two ****age daughters who were standing behind me who not being guttered stayed upright ��
    haha was just out of uni working for first time and trying not to get arrested - coppers were brilliant we brought a couple of bottles of "soda" in one of them said we have to test your coke there - took a huge gulp and said good stuff - it was 50/50 vodka and coke.

remember telling Jmac to calm doon at half time haha

The copper wifie who did the tackle was single handed holding up the advertising board and chatting to fans - of course i said what are you doing after the game? getting tayside police to raid your buses on way home...was worth a try
    Last edited by shedboy71; 19-01-2018 at 09:46 PM.

haha was just out of uni working for first time and trying not to get arrested - coppers were brilliant we brought a couple of bottles of "soda" in one of them said we have to test your coke there - took a huge gulp and said good stuff - it was 50/50 vodka and coke.

remember telling Jmac to calm doon at half time haha

The copper wifie who did the tackle was single handed holding up the advertising board and chatting to fans - of course i said what are you doing after the game? getting tayside police to raid your buses on way home...was worth a try
    There was a picture of me shouting at wee Jim, would never done that sober, and it was turned into (funny caption) competition for our supporters bus, unfortunately can't remember the winning caption,but as I've said feckin funny times😁

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    5 Mar 2016, Ross County 2 - 3 United. What a day out that was!
    That was brilliant pre match aswell, Dundee and Hampden don't go as they got horsed by the new club at Ibrox in the early kick off then us winning in the last minutes despite going down to ten men and 2-1 behind

Definitely up there for a cup away, 5-0 Inverness was class too, our fans immense those days

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vgusaCX7DMg

Also Motherwell away in 2014 in the classic black away strip, we were behind then missed about ten ones on ones before late headers from Souttar and Keith Watson sent our support mad

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)