+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scottish Cup away day memories

The ICT game up there a couple of seasons back was a cracker.

Stayed the might before, bumped into loads of Arabs on the Friday night.

Hungover breakfast the next day and a brilliant atmosphere and cracking travelling support.

Nadir Ciftci was excellent that day.

Ibrox in the "neutral" semi was madness in the stands when we scored after their keepers howler.

Loved getting it up them at their own ground.

Queen of the South 0 – 3 Dundee United 1985.

Huge United support....cant remember much about the game as was legless.

Do remember Fat Pat McCluskey got 'Mr SUperfit' man of the match....both sets of fans howled with laughter.

Like my visits to Dumfries.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    haha Huntly was an absolute invasion. Was right at the ad board behind goal when it fell over and Wee Jum called us hooligans afterwards. The board just collapsed after a mini sway of about 10 folk - PMSL. There is a video of it and im right at the front - cant recall now if i fell over or not but i am sure someone will remind me. Im afraid I was very very drunk

Great memory that Shedka!
    I was also in that mini sway when the board fell doon, I ended up on my erse on the pitch, appeared in a double spread in the Monday Daily Rangers sports pages, on the embarrassment 😨 being in the Daily Hun

An away tie against St Mirren at the old Love Street, think late 70’s, we got turned over 4-1, absolute carnage from about 20 minutes in. Those were the days

Quote Originally Posted by Shed69 View Post
    I was also in that mini sway when the board fell doon, I ended up on my erse on the pitch, appeared in a double spread in the Monday Daily Rangers sports pages, on the embarrassment �� being in the Daily Hun
    Well i must have been right next to you - we must find that picture I am sure my mate has the original i was working for Tayside Polis at time and got ribbed to feck. hahaha i remember the photo is of me nearly falling over with my mates behind looking suprised and some tw@t to my right on their erse. Who knows that could have been you - PMSL Shedrule fun away days eh lol

shed69 - ive found it on video but dinnae know how to put it up here. Had forgotten it was when an arab in a kilt went on pitch at half time for a kick aboot and got arrested or removed anyway. I can see me - what jacket were you wearing - hahaha class stuff

youtube huntly v dundee untied 94/95

Argylle garages was the board
    Last edited by shedboy71; 19-01-2018 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Well i must have been right next to you - we must find that picture I am sure my mate has the original i was working for Tayside Polis at time and got ribbed to feck. hahaha i remember the photo is of me nearly falling over with my mates behind looking suprised and some tw@t to my right on their erse. Who knows that could have been you - PMSL Shedrule fun away days eh lol
    Yep remember that well I'll go as far to I was that **** i think I was the only one that fell, any way happy days with the A90 Arabs,slept the whole way home to Forfar did not get aff the bus in 🐑 sville for eats. Be honest can't remember much about the game,as I said though happy days

No you werent ive been reminded and can see on the video that i fell also in fact I was quite prevalant in the photo. I am furthest left as you watch it (furthest left of the fallers!!) - nowt i could do. I slept on bus back whole way as well. haha - check video its funny as feck. Hope game is on tomorrow!

Phucking Kelham O'Hanlon though

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 21.01.41.jpg
Views: 562
Size:  21.1 KB

not sure this will work - woman polischappess rugby tackled the guy in the kilt - was that OA or GB i wonder

I am furthest left on deck

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)