+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Leeds United -v - Millwall ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by mick64 View Post
    When the dust settles at the end of the season it will be our inconsistency that has to be highlighted, winning four, losing four,winning four ,losing four just won't cut it in this league. I would personally stick with TC because I think he to is on a learning curve in this division and will be better for it next season. Although not out of it yet, you kinda think that the next four games are critical. If we are still in touch when Saiz returns I think we will have an outside chance, can't help thinking he would have run their defence ragged in the last quarter today.
    Why the f00k are we.ALWAYS dealing with a coach/manager/owner who are in learning-f00king-curves rather than doing what others do and actually get those who know what the f00k they are doing?

Oh I know, it's because we can't afford to. Question is, can we afford not to?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Why the f00k are we.ALWAYS dealing with a coach/manager/owner who are in learning-f00king-curves rather than doing what others do and actually get those who know what the f00k they are doing?

Looking back at this thread, your noticeable by your absence as we got back in the game after mouthing off, then return at the end to rejoice in our defeat... cnut of the highest order

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post

Question is.....what are YOU going to do about it? Do you think you are ahead going on and on and on and on and on and on in continuous circles? We all get it, we've figured it out, we know. You've gone so past your sell by date, you have no impact left, no one pays you attention.......can't you figure this out? We get it. You've become nothing but a plaything for a number of posters......why can't you figure this out, puts me half to sleep.

We are all pissed off by our current situation, no one is more pissed then another, we are in the same boat, trying to sound more pissed off then others makes you look foolish not clever. If LUFC is causing you so much turmoil and strife in your world, maybe you should afford yourself a small break, if just for the good of your health mate.

Don't sweat the small stuff.....

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Looking back at this thread, your noticeable by your absence as we got back in the game after mouthing off, then return at the end to rejoice in our defeat... cnut of the highest order
    Err......I was watching the game (freezing my nuts off, but at least the second half was worth watching, to a point). Posting here when things are actually happening isn't my priority, even if it is yours.

"Rejoice in our defeat", you really are a piece of work, pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Question is.....what are YOU going to do about it? Do you think you are ahead going on and on and on and on and on and on in continuous circles? We all get it, we've figured it out, we know. You've gone so past your sell by date, you have no impact left, no one pays you attention.......can't you figure this out? We get it. You've become nothing but a plaything for a number of posters......why can't you figure this out, puts me half to sleep.

We are all pissed off by our current situation, no one is more pissed then another, we are in the same boat, trying to sound more pissed off then others makes you look foolish not clever. If LUFC is causing you so much turmoil and strife in your world, maybe you should afford yourself a small break, if just for the good of your health mate.

Don't sweat the small stuff.....
    Not sure what any of us can do George, what are YOU going to do? What about all the others who resort to schoolyard name calling, you going to ask them what they should do?

Yes I have been banging on about our "situation" and occasionally suggested some course of action or another (you think Orta has been listening prior to signing Forshaw, maybe, maybe not).

Not trying anything, just expressing an opinion, iften and sometimes firmly, but maybe that's not what the forum should be for, what do you reckon? LUFC causes me grief occasionally, just as it gives me pleasure (less often it has to be said), but seemingly I cause those who post here even more grief and they go away because I upset them (if they were bored and didn't want to respond, they could always ignore my posts?) It wouldn't stop me posting, but maybe it would help others not "sweat the small stuff"?

Yawwwwwnnnnn

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)