+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United -v - Millwall ***Matchday Thread***

Calverly will soon be giving extra points for predicting who gets sent off.

Can you imagine Saiz in that game?

Fark me he would have ripped em a new one

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    New coach needed for next season as well cos we ain't going nowhere with TC am telling you all now.
    He wont be a coach in the english league and Weildwald wont be a keeper in the english league for as long as their arse holes look down.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    He wont be a coach in the english league and Weildwald wont be a keeper in the english league for as long as their arse holes look down.
    True billy.

Only one thing left to do now..go out and get drunk!

Laters

But as supporters, we really shouldnt really be surprised. It was typical Leeds. They build you up, give you hope, then shyte on you from a great height.
    A pub crawl is now on the cards tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    But as supporters, we really shouldnt really be surprised. It was typical Leeds. They build you up, give you hope, then shyte on you from a great height.
    A pub crawl is now on the cards tonight.
    Yep, only one way to deal with this type of situation

You played very well with 10 men but of course your manager should be concentrating on that discipline problem he has.

However it was a great game if maybe not for you.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    You played very well with 10 men but of course your manager should be concentrating on that discipline problem he has.

However it was a great game if maybe not for you.
    You're right mate. Shows he has a lack of control over the players. 3 games in a row a man sent off. Didn't see today's but the previous 2 were stupid. TC just looks like a clueless idiot. I feel a bit sorry for him. He's out of his depth.

Quote Originally Posted by denver11 View Post
    You're right mate. Shows he has a lack of control over the players. 3 games in a row a man sent off. Didn't see today's but the previous 2 were stupid. TC just looks like a clueless idiot. I feel a bit sorry for him. He's out of his depth.
    When the dust settles at the end of the season it will be our inconsistency that has to be highlighted, winning four, losing four,winning four ,losing four just won't cut it in this league. I would personally stick with TC because I think he to is on a learning curve in this division and will be better for it next season. Although not out of it yet, you kinda think that the next four games are critical. If we are still in touch when Saiz returns I think we will have an outside chance, can't help thinking he would have run their defence ragged in the last quarter today.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)