+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Millers v Pompey

Millers v Pompey

Have we got a game tomorrow ?

Well lets hope we go for it, get a early goal. Cheer em on for us, get behind the lads whoever plays & however tall they are.

I won't make the Match Fred tomorrow because of travelling.

I'm going for a streaky 2-1 win, which would be great given the fairly bare squad this week.

Pompey's - if they score the opening goal as opposed to conceding. Kenny Jackett's men have won 12 of 14 games when scoring first as opposed to losing 11 of 14 when conceding the opener.
    Last edited by PerigordMiller; 19-01-2018 at 07:24 PM.

I hope we score the opening goal quickly then.

Yes we have a game, I put info on another thread instead of starting one (couldn’t be arsed )

Raise a glass to McGlashan and Fern beforehand

Players will wear “kick it out” t-shirts in warm up

2:50 big screen will reel names of loved ones for us to applaud them all

Minutes applause before KO for McGlashan and Fern

Rotherham African drummers at HT

Weather is dry but cold

Pompey have key midfield players out so attack attack attack to start with Ball and JCH up front (be surprised if that happens)

Exit via Don st
    Last edited by millertop; 20-01-2018 at 08:54 AM.

Rodney Fern deserved a min' silence. Min' applause is abit disrespectful to a player of Rods standing. Not forgetting McGlashan he's a former player so once a miller always a miller.

On to the game like to see something different. JCH or Smudger for Yates. Wiles for Forde. Before you say Wiles isn't a winger. Forde has never been a winger.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Yes we have a game, I put info on another thread instead of starting one (couldn’t be arsed )

Raise a glass to McGlashan and Fern beforehand

Players will wear “kick it out” t-shirts in warm up

2:50 big screen will reel names of loved ones for us to applaud them all

Minutes applause before KO for McGlashan and Fern

Rotherham African drummers at HT

Weather is dry but cold

Pompey have key midfield players out so attack attack attack to start with Ball and JCH up front (be surprised if that happens)

Exit via Don st
    I’ll take that back, it’s now raining 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    On to the game like to see something different. JCH or Smudger for Yates. Wiles for Forde. Before you say Wiles isn't a winger. Forde has never been a winger.

Rodney Fern deserved a min' silence. Min' applause is abit disrespectful to a player of Rods standing. Not forgetting McGlashan he's a former player so once a miller always a miller.

A matter of opinion which is most appropriate. For me the applause is absolutely right in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    A matter of opinion which is most appropriate. For me the applause is absolutely right in this case.

Applause is better because it's harder for the moronic to spoil. You always get arseholes breaking a silence with some moronic chant or other outburst.