+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Radio and TV income- Swansea game

Radio and TV income- Swansea game

I was planning to come down from Glasgow for today's game and Tuesday's game but the snow has thwarted me. Too dangerous. But I've spent the time productively and can confirm that Notts will receive £7500 for the radio commentary and £6750 for the highlights making £15k in total. Swansea get the same. If the average ticket cost is £15 let's say, then this represents and extra 1000 on the gate. If you think of it like that. An attendance of 10,000 at an average of £15 would bring in £150k less £30k for costs = £120 = £60k each. So Notts will get £75k from the game over and above what they may have budgeted for. Plus a further £90k if they win.
    Happy Days.

COUP'S. David

"IF' you mean when we win we'll get 90k

Quote Originally Posted by glasgowdave View Post

COUP'S. David
    Is that Scottish?

I'd say closer to £10 average.

It's £1 for under 12's, free for under 7's and £14 for pensioners/ young adults.

Teams don’t get a 50% cut of gate receipts as the FA take a cut, I believe it is 20%.
    That said it is better to be in the cup and making money than not.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Teams don’t get a 50% cut of gate receipts as the FA take a cut, I believe it is 20%.
    That said it is better to be in the cup and making money than not.

45/45 and the other 10% to the FA