+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dunnett v Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    dont tell him that, christ you can not imagine how many arse lickers he has that felt i abused him?
    Yeah, but that's on his Twitter. It should be safe on here. (At which point kelsdyke wades in and tells us we're 2nd for the 100th time). The point is though, I do like him in many ways, but he needs to deliver then boast, not the other way round.

Alan Hardy‏Verified account
    @Bigalanh5
    Following Following @Bigalanh5
    More
    Alan Hardy Retweeted LozzleClough
    Disappointed with the extent of abuse yesterday and we’re still 2nd in the league. Will be far more measured in future

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Yeah, but that's on his Twitter. It should be safe on here. (At which point kelsdyke wades in and tells us we're 2nd for the 100th time). The point is though, I do like him in many ways, but he needs to deliver then boast, not the other way round.
    He does not own twitter, i gave a valid opinion which turned out to be correct, christ the abuse i got, would i do it again, oh yeah.

@Bigalanh5
    More
    Disappointed with the extent of abuse yesterday and we’re still 2nd in the league. Will be far more measured in future
    How many times in the last year has he said he's going to curb his postings? He likes his stats, how about the current form table - last 6 games 14th and dropping.

If you look at the Central News item with him and KN on Friday right at the end it is quite clear that KN is neither a fan of twitter nor of AH twittering. Made it out to be a joke but I think KN was actually serious. If you missed it and there's enough interest I could upload just that section.

I can imagine that tweets such as the "training" thing would not go down well with KN or his players. Also these fights that AH get involved in cannot be good for his focus and certainly not good for the supporters who want to see substance not hear flannel. Did that chap who had the fight over the season ticket and pisspot trophy get his refund or is he attending again? And the girl who's just started supporting Notts after coming to the UK whom AH has now blocked - he'll need to be selling all tickets at £2 if that's the way things are going to be. Though seems there are enough who bow down to his every step much as they did with RT in the early days. Short memories indeed!

As Keldsyke isn't here: We're still second.

Like him or dislike him AH is our chairman and the club's financial benefactor and guardian right now. Why don't we just support instead of looking for cracks in the armour of our own general to exploit? Seems bonkers to me for our own fans to do. All the arguments that we need to recruit a striker, centre backs etc are absolutely valid. Knocking the chairman for reviving our club (currently - nobody can see the future!) is quite odd. It's the club and self promotion that is partially to thank for the renewed interest in Notts, particularly in terms of improved attendances, after all!
    Last edited by SwalePie; 22-01-2018 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    We were in Division 2 going up to Division 1. We only got promoted in the first place because Dunnett spent money on Avramovic, Christie and McCulloch. Jack Dunnett was clearly an excellent chairman. Alan Hardy has made a good start, but he has an awful lot to do in terms of delivery and not just talk to compare with either Dunnett or Pavis.
    Agree totally, but the comparison can only fairly be made after AH has had a number of seasons. We'd secured promotion to Div 1 when we splashed out on Chiedozie - we're still in the old Div 4 at the moment!

It took Dunnett's team around 3 years to get promoted from Div. 4 ........

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    As Keldsyke isn't here: We're still second.
    I’m here, we are still second

What is £650,000 in today's money. The reason people pick holes is we had owners that were full of crap, just hope this turns out to be different and the bubble doesn't burst. As money talks and bull **** walks.

Quote Originally Posted by pedrolane View Post
    What is £650,000 in today's money. The reason people pick holes is we had owners that were full of crap, just hope this turns out to be different and the bubble doesn't burst. As money talks and bull **** walks.
    About £1,750,000.

Football finances totally different now though, simply can't be compared.

How much would Chiedozie cost if signed by a Prem League team today?

@Bigalanh5
    More
    Alan Hardy is the poster boy for Narcissistic behaviour.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast