+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Portsmouth

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Portsmouth

Today we see the return of Kenny Jackett as he brings his Portsmouth team to the New York Stadium. He will surprisingly be in the dug out against The Millers as an opposition manager than he has as the manager of Rotherham United.
    For a lot of us he was seen as a manager who could turn round our fortunes in the Championship after the disaster that was. Unfortunately for one reason or another and a confidentiality clause we'll never find out the reasons for his departure. The departure has left the majority of Millers name calling, and as we will be in a gentile enviroment we'll hear the full extent of the thoughts of Millers.
    Personally I think he bottled it for the sake of his CV. What could have been his biggest acheivement in his career he fell short and took the easy way.

I can't remember how many of these players where there at the time but for those he left behind have a point to prove. A double against Portsmouth will be a great boost for the players of Rotherham United, a great way to stick two fingures up at the man who thought they weren't good enough for him to do anything with and a great way for The board to say F**k you Jackett!

Come on Millers! Show this yellow git exactly what Millers are made of!

Rodak, Emmanuel, Ajayi, Wood, Mattock, Forde, Vaulks, Towell, Williams, Yates, Ball

SUBS | Price, Cummings, Ihiekwe, Newell, Taylor, Smith, Clarke-Harris

No changes again for this one. But when you don't buy anyone during a transfer window better than what we already have what can we expect?

Rodak;
    Emmanuel,
    Ajayi,
    Wood,
    Mattock;
    Forde,
    Vaulks,
    Towell,
    Williams;
    Yates,
    Ball.

SUBS

Price,
    Cummings,
    Ihiekwe,
    Newell,
    Taylor,
    Smith,
    Clarke-Harris.

How do Masborough. What do you reckon with that line up?

Twitter is alive with people knocking the inclusion of Yates again.

PW has to see something exceptional in training if he is going to change an unbeaten team

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    PW has to see something exceptional in training if he is going to change an unbeaten team
    True Pip. He never saw me in my prime though mind you I may not have reached it yet

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    True Pip. He never saw me in my prime though mind you I may not have reached it yet
    Your prime is after how many bottles of French plonk?

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Your prime is after how many bottles of French plonk?
    Pip, you have it all wrong. Generally you start with a beer until the guests arrive then you have an apperitif (whisky, pastis or a fortified alcoholic) drink and only when you sit down to start eating do you start with a good wine to compliment the food being served.

Yep, you right I'd go for a bottle and half

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast