+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Exeter City (20/01/18)

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Notts are playing well with the ball on the deck, but we got caught with 2 sucker punches....their number 11 bought a foul on the edge of the box, the Kop went crazy, half cleared the free kick but their guy hammered it low and hard through a crowded box and it went in off the bottom of the post....their 2nd was a high ball out of defence, we were caught 1 on 1 at the back and their number 11 turned the defender and curled the shot into the corner

We have had plenty of good attacks but we cannot find the killer ball into the box.

There are more goals in this game but IMO we need to change things up front and really go for this.....we CAN pull this back
    From what I've heard on commentary, although we haven't been tearing up any trees in a disjointed new formation, their two goals were an offside and one where the ref should have stopped play when someone went through the back of Grant but didn't. Fingers crossed for the second half. We also had one cleared off their line and there are glimpses of quality it seems...just needs to 'click'

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    ???? - no need to take it out on me
    Losing or playing poorly doesn’t bother. Obnoxious ****** like you do.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 20-01-2018 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Losing or playing poorly doesn’t bother. Obnoxious ****** like you do.
    Regardless of how annoying the posts can we keep the personal insults off here please? I hate having to issue bans and warnings to fellow fans!

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Take off your rose-tinted specs keldsyke and accept the fact that we are not playing well as a unit. I don'r criticise the players just the way they are asked to play.
    The problem for you is my ‘rose tinted glasses’ actually see what’s happening at a match and not relying on a guy in Mexico with a dodgy internet connection to relay what’s happening to them back In Portugal. My advice to
    You unless you have something positive to say keep it shut.

BTW flights are dirt cheap from Portugal

Meanwhile, while there's actually a match being played as we type, fans are infighting on a messageboard?

There will always be pessimists and optimists, always some wanting us to fail in some masochistic way, but that's football and life on a messageboard. Let's keep it clean and follow the match gang!

Accrington scored twice in 5 minutes and now 2-2 at home to Port Vale... come on boys

Accringtons the way to do it 2-2 already

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Accrington scored twice in 5 minutes and now 2-2 at home to Port Vale... come on boys
    Some weird scorelines in L2 today so far...including ours

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Some weird scorelines in L2 today so far...including ours
    Trouble is, we are being caught up

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Trouble is, we are being caught up
    Yep, this is a day for taking advantage of other results and, as it stands currently, we aren't!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast