+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hecky' Gone With 5-3-2 Today

Well after the first 10 mins most ov us would have feared ! A 5 or 6 Drubbing was on the cards , dint happen and I'm pleased by the second half performance , yes we lost , not embarrassed tho by the sounds of what I heard , another hard game next Saturday , lookin forward to seeing the Reds get a 2-1 win against the high flying Cottagers , Keep the Faith , Forza di Reds UTFLWG

Personally I think Hecky misses a trick with Yiadom .

I think he could easily be moved further up the park and used on the right side of midfield if necessary such as today .

Hammill could have played wide left , Moncur pushed on just behind a lone striker without having to resort to the radical change in formation we saw today .

If Yiadom can't play right side of midfield then I'm a billionaire chinaman .

Just now its looking more likely that Yids is running his contract down ? I've never rated him as some make out to be special , decent is what I think , would you rather him be sold ? Or carry on and let him run his contract down ? Got good options apparently for his position !! Sell if possible would be my choice 1 to 2 million and snatch their hands off ,

Hecky got it totally wrong first half it was a shambles.

Better second half but don’t read too much into that as the game was over and Villa were cruising

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Just now its looking more likely that Yids is running his contract down ? I've never rated him as some make out to be special , decent is what I think , would you rather him be sold ? Or carry on and let him run his contract down ? Got good options apparently for his position !! Sell if possible would be my choice 1 to 2 million and snatch their hands off ,
    May as well take the money for me , that said we need somebody to buy him , clubs might not be that bothered nar .

Deffo not going to sign a new deal and as you say we have options .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12