+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Portsmouth Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    How the hell did they through security?
    That is the security

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    That is the security

Well that wouldn’t surprise me Eric

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    He could play for Donny in midfield but doubt it. Yr flogging a dead horse. Yates will be none league next season.
    That’s your opinion and one you’ve said many times however don’t take this the wrong way but I have no faith in your football observation skills at all.

Yates does a lot in midfield he reminds me of a young version of frecks.
    And manny we only got this year and you want to get rid of him already. Yet you value JCH who hasn’t had much game time and baily king who no one has seen in over a year. Yet you pick on a twenty year old who’s in first team and a new defender who warne said he was one for future whos out on loan.

Everyone has a opinion I just don’t agree with you in the slightest.

I’m under no delusion that we have players who are not ready for first team but that’s how youths are they come in improve over time or ship out, but here’s the key words (GIVE THEM TIME)

Might do better in midfield but better than what we have?

Best thing for Yates is a L2 club where he could hopefully play for 90mins and see if he can be any good for higher leagues, I want him to do well but I just can’t see at

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    How the hell did they get through security?
    Perhaps they didn't notice him

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    It gets worse

Attachment 8148
    Barbosa and Jack Sparrow?

To be fair that guy is a well known Pompey fan who goes to all their matches dressed like that and he always has the bell as well.
    He's their equivalent of Wednesday's Tango.

I don't know about "Jack Sparrow", but the tattooed bloke has appeared on television quite often

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    I don't know about "Jack Sparrow", but the tattooed bloke has appeared on television quite often

On Voodoo channel

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    That’s your opinion and one you’ve said many times however don’t take this the wrong way but I have no faith in your football observation skills at all.

Yates does a lot in midfield he reminds me of a young version of frecks.
    And manny we only got this year and you want to get rid of him already. Yet you value JCH who hasn’t had much game time and baily king who no one has seen in over a year. Yet you pick on a twenty year old who’s in first team and a new defender who warne said he was one for future whos out on loan.

Everyone has a opinion I just don’t agree with you in the slightest.

I’m under no delusion that we have players who are not ready for first team but that’s how youths are they come in improve over time or ship out, but here’s the key words (GIVE THEM TIME)
    Yates has no fight or presence to his game. Look at Vaulks, he gets his foot in, looking for a shooting opportunity all the time. JCH if he was that bad he'd be gone by now. Warney knows he has ability but he wants tea drinking players running round cones. Wiles needs bringing through in midfield. Bailey-King another talent hope we see this talent before somebody else gets it.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast