+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Manager

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Suspect I'm in your crosshairs there Oz. No matter about whether my opinion is correct or not (time will tell), it's more about whether differing opinions are tolerated. Not above doing a bit of name-calling myself, but if anyone
    had so much time on their hands they could be bothered, I imagine there'd be a LOT more coming my way. I don't give a rat's ar5e, but I can imagine there are those who do.

Fact is Leeds United cannot go on as it has, not if that solid spine of the club, its supporters, are to be retained. Dropping down divisions was almost easier to take than being raped by successive owners who view us as nothing more than cash cows, extracting the maximum revenue whilst investing the bare minimum to keep afloat.

MOT? ALAW? Yeah, as if.
    Can't say I disagree with you in that some directions need to change within the club, if we are to make it back to the top. So I'm certainly not knocking you for having your views on that. My general statement was more that the forum is for "discussion". I honestly don't see that on here much now. Nobody seems willing to take on board others views...to the stage where it always becomes argumentative. 🤐
    Maybe I need to use that magic word "flounce" myself, and head elsewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    Really can't make out who you think has had a go at you TBH. I think it's safe to say that the negative posters give as good as they get too when it comes to abusing posters for their opinions. Just my opinion mind.
    different thread, earlier, several times.

Whatever.

I've never used any terms of abuse on here. My respect for other Leeds fans is bigger than that.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    having different opinions is great and what makes things interesting but having a pop at peeps for a different opinion (and that is not aimed at anyone in particular) gets a little tiresome.
    As.i said, the.majority of "pops" come my way, as I tend to express opinions that go against the grain. No issue with being called names, but perhaps a rational argument would be preferable?

Yes lets sack our manager and start all over again.

Fact is this squad isn't good enough and we are overachieving when we are in the playoffs. How about we see what happens when a manager is given time to actually mould a team rather than chopping and changing every time it goes slightly wrong.

Don't see anyone crediting him with changing the system at half time to put us in with a chance and as far as the subs go Lassoga was injured and Roofe said he was exhausted so what is TC supposed to do? Bring on donkey Sacko? Personally thought the subs made sense if they weren't able to stay on. Want someone to blame? Blame Liam Cooper, reckless sending off and before he got sent off he was making mistake after mistake, was a CB performance reminiscent of Sol Bamba when he lost his way completely.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Hows the manager to blame? I'd say it was the players who keep getting themselves sent off that were to blame Pete ..
    Alf my point is that we were 3 -2 up 2nd half and mostly in control, Then he takes off our 2 most dangerous looking players and we lose, You have no idea how many times he has done this and for us its frustrating as f u c k, I dont want people on here to fall out just have opinions, I posted this not long after the final whistle i was angry, Not going to lie i am still angry but proud of the players for the effort, Having said all that come on Millwalls first away win all season at a near full Elland Rd not good enough im afraid, I have had lots 0f praise and confidence in this team and coach this season, That confidence has all but gone, Ok people say our sendings off have cost us well maybe so but shouldnt have today.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Yes lets sack our manager and start all over again.

Fact is this squad isn't good enough and we are overachieving when we are in the playoffs. How about we see what happens when a manager is given time to actually mould a team rather than chopping and changing every time it goes slightly wrong.

Don't see anyone crediting him with changing the system at half time to put us in with a chance and as far as the subs go Lassoga was injured and Roofe said he was exhausted so what is TC supposed to do? Bring on donkey Sacko? Personally thought the subs made sense if they weren't able to stay on. Want someone to blame? Blame Liam Cooper, reckless sending off and before he got sent off he was making mistake after mistake, was a CB performance reminiscent of Sol Bamba when he lost his way completely.
    If it was up to the coach/manager and whatever came out of his dossier i might agree, but it isnt.

Christiansen is forced (stress "forced"), to try and "mould a team" from the rag bag off cast-offs, rejects and maybes that our DoF has foisted on to him.

Even if he was really good (which he isnt) ànd even if the majority of the incomes were any good (which they aren't), we are half way through the season and dropping down the league like a stone. We dont have the luxury of time to let yet another learner find their way at the expense of the long-suffering Leeds supporters.

He should have been able to manage the team to a point. Cooper, Saiz and O'Kane are all fkn idiots. What the hell is going on regarding team discipline? People are a reflection of those who manage them. He's a weak piss of pi55. They either don't worry about him or don't give a fk about (respect) him (or us) for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    He should have been able to manage the team to a point. Cooper, Saiz and O'Kane are all fkn idiots. What the hell is going on regarding team discipline? People are a reflection of those who manage them. He's a weak piss of pi55. They either don't worry about him or don't give a fk about (respect) him (or us) for that matter.
    All of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    All of the above.

Watch the cooper sending off a off a couple of times he was a little unlucky and slightly Tony Adamsesque not looking at their player and caught him foot up. Okane and Siaz were both v v v stupid though so agree on that.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Watch the cooper sending off a off a couple of times he was a little unlucky and slightly Tony Adamsesque not looking at their player and caught him foot up. Okane and Siaz were both v v v stupid though so agree on that.
    That was also my view of Coopers sending off, I think he lost control and was trying to win a 50/50 ball off Morrison? I think he would have won it and fairly too. I honestly don't think he saw or was aware of the player he crunched until he made contact

Don't give up on the playoffs yet, we are still in contention with a good number of games left.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)