+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Manager

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    100% agree - miracle was we came back from 2-0to take the lead with 10 men.

brand of football under TC much better than some of the dross of others in recent seasons.
    "Brand of football"= play for 45 minutes each game having taken a nap for the first 45?

Fact is Lassoga was limping and coudn't have lasted another ten minutes, fact is their winner was a lucky defection, fact is Forest [remember them that we should haven whupped the other week according to some on here] beat unbeatable Wolves today...Fact is ANYONE can and does beat anyone else in this league every week.
    Fact is doesn't matter which coach we have when we have a "Numpty of the week gets sent off" competition going on.. resulting in having to plays for 55 minutes with ten men against eleven at their cup final - we are never going to get the win's wanted, fact is the atmosphere at today's game as the best for about three seasons despite everything, fact is MOST on here are Leeds fans who recognise the shortcomings but don't just bleat like fecking babies [Or big girls] after every set back...

Fact is i'm not surprised that the likes of Cheesewedge, Stifler and others have abandoned this site full of gloomy fickle fu ckers.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Fact is Lassoga was limping and coudn't have lasted another ten minutes, fact is their winner was a lucky defection, fact is Forest [remember them that we should haven whupped the other week according to some on here] beat unbeatable Wolves today...Fact is ANYONE can and does beat anyone else in this league every week.
    Fact is doesn't matter which coach we have when we have a "Numpty of the week gets sent off" competition going on.. resulting in having to plays for 55 minutes with ten men against eleven at their cup final - we are never going to get the win's wanted, fact is the atmosphere at today's game as the best for about three seasons despite everything, fact is MOST on here are Leeds fans who recognise the shortcomings but don't just bleat like fecking babies [Or big girls] after every set back...

Fact is i'm not surprised that the likes of Cheesewedge, Stifler and others have abandoned this site full of gloomy fickle fu ckers.....
    Agree about the atmosphere, the fans are and always have been a bigger spine to the club than many of the owners, managers/coachs and players.

On your other points, fact is we didn't turn up for half the match. Fact is it's at least the fourth game (and most most recently) where the sameness happened. Fact is our coach made the same tactical blunders in which substitutes he used as he has in numerous occasions.

If other don't wish to post, fine. If they can't be ar5ed to argue their point, so be it. You would suggest we bury our head in the sand when we witness the kind of sh1te we had for the first half of todays game?

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post

Fact is I couldn't give a f*cking sh1t..and thats a fact!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    "Brand of football"= play for 45 minutes each game having taken a nap for the first 45?
    maybe try listening to other points of view and resisting the temptation to automatically disagree 100% with any other point of view.

building a team as the word building implies takes time. TC has had about half a season high is not enough time to build the finished product. The squad and the way we try to actually pass the ball is in my opinion as good as I have seen in recent times so for me that is a plus.

looked at the highlights and Cooper was unlucky not intentional but by letter of law straight red - not TCs fault.

At least half the teams in our division have spend reasonable money and expect to go up but only 3 can - go figure. Don’t know how widely read you are on statistics in football and the key metrics for success or if you have coaching badges but it’s not quite as simple as you suggest.

try a little democracy in opinions for a while

So according to you Tichi you are not allowed to voice opinions or concerns about the team after a game and if you do your fickle?

And f*ck this forum the Rev is done!

voicing opinions is fine but it’s where the poster attacks the person making a different point that gets a little wearisome - I understand others have a different perspectives but that should be create interesting debate not petty conflict #justsaying

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    maybe try listening to other points of view and resisting the temptation to automatically disagree 100% with any other point of view.

building a team as the word building implies takes time. TC has had about half a season high is not enough time to build the finished product. The squad and the way we try to actually pass the ball is in my opinion as good as I have seen in recent times so for me that is a plus.

looked at the highlights and Cooper was unlucky not intentional but by letter of law straight red - not TCs fault.

At least half the teams in our division have spend reasonable money and expect to go up but only 3 can - go figure. Don’t know how widely read you are on statistics in football and the key metrics for success or if you have coaching badges but it’s not quite as simple as you suggest.

try a little democracy in opinions for a while
    Suggesting that professional football players can play a full, competitive (if not always winning) 90 minutes is very, very simple and hardly contentious?

Building is fine if the owner is honest about aspirations, but "top 6 finish" as a public statement is just plain daft, at least with the 1st team squad building strategy currently in force.

Democracy of opinions? I think not. I'll agree with some, disagree with others, isn't that what having opinions us all about? (And far from disagreeing for the sake of it, as you imply, I think you'll find my opinions are reasonably consistent, even if they aren't popular).

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    So according to you Tichi you are not allowed to voice opinions or concerns about the team after a game and if you do your fickle?
    Something like that Rev.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)