Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
Suspect I'm in your crosshairs there Oz. No matter about whether my opinion is correct or not (time will tell), it's more about whether differing opinions are tolerated. Not above doing a bit of name-calling myself, but if anyone
had so much time on their hands they could be bothered, I imagine there'd be a LOT more coming my way. I don't give a rat's ar5e, but I can imagine there are those who do.

Fact is Leeds United cannot go on as it has, not if that solid spine of the club, its supporters, are to be retained. Dropping down divisions was almost easier to take than being raped by successive owners who view us as nothing more than cash cows, extracting the maximum revenue whilst investing the bare minimum to keep afloat.

MOT? ALAW? Yeah, as if.
Can't say I disagree with you in that some directions need to change within the club, if we are to make it back to the top. So I'm certainly not knocking you for having your views on that. My general statement was more that the forum is for "discussion". I honestly don't see that on here much now. Nobody seems willing to take on board others views...to the stage where it always becomes argumentative. 🤐
Maybe I need to use that magic word "flounce" myself, and head elsewhere...