+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Spine problems

The thread title is 'Spine Problems' ??? Surely 'Spineless' would be a more appropriate title to a thread discussing this non-performance.

Let's just hope this isn't the beginning of yet another NCFC " great unravelling", such as the ones witnessed under Derry and Sheridan.

P.S. apologies to Kelsdyke & co. You are to be commended for your unerring optimism and faith but at times it's breathtakingly naive.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    No Matt, the cb has been needed all along to replace the shy e Duffer.
    So how did we get on yesterday when your dream came true and the "shy e Duffer" wasn't in the team?

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    is that navy code ? 'Richard' please explain.
    Clever Dick (Richard)

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    We were not forced into that stupid system today it was a complete disaster even if Nolan felt Shola couldn’t play why not start Forte and go 4-4-2?

I felt even though we had 3 in midfield we lost the midfield battle and we got completely destroyed in the first half he should have made the sub at half time as soon as Shola came on the game changed.

I wasn’t impressed with Noble or Husin today too lightweight I thought and it was the same at Lincoln as soon as Virtue went off we lost the midfield again but in fairness Lincoln were a sold side and look a very good team at this level.
    But they all went so well in training on Friday.

Alan Hardy‏Verified account @Bigalanh5
    Watched the behind closed-doors training session yesterday ahead of today’s game and WOW!!!! No wonder I couldn’t sleep last night. Is it Christmas Day today? You guys are in for such a treat

Quote Originally Posted by macstop View Post
    Also herd Osten Porosis is availalble, plays at the back and is deadly.

It's when we sign Ernie Hayted-Disc that I'll know we're in dead lumbar.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345