+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pork’s pitch..

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    From a more recent and local report. It's been regularly stated on Radio Sheffield as well.
    Got his contract in your pocket have you, or is that from his body language?

You accused us of 'manipulating figures'. Gray posted the correct attendance in his post two before you jumped in, the first mention of it on the thread. That isn't manipulating figures.

My point stands too 'Quoting a respected news source isn't 'manipulating figures'. There may be several versions of the actual fee paid for Rhodes, (with and without signing on fees, with or without agents fees etc etc) but the number quoted was not 'manipulated' or invented, or falsified, or as the result of some fantasy vision dreamed up by some patsy from reading false Twitter accounts. It was published by the national broadcaster.

Actually, I couldn't care less really if he cost £8m or £10m, or two bob and a basket of oranges. He's been a phenomenal waste of resources. He's cost your club dear for poor performances on outrageous wages, and that isn't manipulating anything..!

I suspect the truth is that both figures are correct and that the initial cost was £8M with £2.4M add-on's, most likely if Wednesday got promoted or that he scored a certain number of goals. When he arrived both were likely so the full price was quoted but now the odds are greater than Lord Lucan being found riding Shergar, Only the initial fee is now quoted.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Someone's on the run.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Was told that if he stays the full 3 seasons he will have cost nearly £25 mill. Wot a bargain.
    Wowser.......................... just wowser

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    What’s thst work out per goal so far?

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    I thought you had more intelligence than just believing anything from United fans and disbelieving Wednesday fans, no matter what. Clearly not.

And before we know it, another United myth is being born right in front of our eyes.

I thought you had more intelligence than just believing anything from United fans and disbelieving Wednesday fans, no matter what. Clearly not.

And before we know it, another United myth is being born right in front of our eyes.

Doesn't really matter regards the actual figures, except to say he's costing you a fortune and hindering your progress due to FFP

Personally, I suspect £8m fee and £2.5m per annum salary (£50k/week)

Those types of figures over 3 years is a lot of money for a failing player, whichever way you look at it

Sooner or later, lack of success on the pitch will take its toll financially when spending those sorts of sums on individual players

Forget " suspecting ", the facts are the real deal. Don't let McNumpty's squealing get to you.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    The BBC's report at the time

"Sheffield Wednesday have signed Middlesbrough striker Jordan Rhodes on loan until the end of the season.
    The 26-year-old will join Wednesday on a permanent transfer in the summer for a fee believed to be £10m."

Quoting a respected news source isn't 'manipulating figures'.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38817797

So either the BBC or lying or McNulty has "got it wrong" again. That's what you get from listening to one of the many casualties from the club shop after an all out attack by one reputed woman who was a Blade. (Better known as voices in your head)

The pitch at the Sty wasn't installed by Desso's contractors. Used a cheaper option and then saved money on the leccy bill by not using the lights required.

The issue is about believing you. Past form would indicate to anyone that you couldn't tell the truth to save your sad lonely life.

Nutjob.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast