+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAO Animal...

Going back to those days we didnt have the so called TWO big transfers windows during the season, and the old deadline day was in late March wasnt it ?.
    Id like to ask you Roma and anybody else who watches them, whether any of our U23's are good enough right now because we seem to be going backwards with players like Potts (who never was good enough) & Moncur (who never will be good enough).
    And after all we were thinking about him after his injury cleared up, why have we ended up loaning Cam McGeehan out so early in the month, which might even suggest with a view to a permanant move as all loan deals are of course.

Acido , we have a good number of players in the 23's team who may be capable of moving up , but if they are not given a chance non of us will know , For me Jared Bird should have been given a chance instead of Joe Williams ( who i don't think is any better ) a few got involved yesterday I believe , if we were 10 pts better off , I think some would get the odd game , to put some in now could destroy them , we won't know of course if it would , if and when we are safe get em in , after all they are our own players , let's give them a chance before any loans for me ,

That was a big failure last season , pretty much had a free go the second half of the season as we were safe early on but non were given a go

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    That was a big failure last season , pretty much had a free go the second half of the season as we were safe early on but non were given a go
    Agree that was definitely the time to blood them , why that didn't happen safe from relegation and nowt to really play for is difficult to understand especially with a HC who cut his teeth at that level .

It's something we did regular at one time and added a bit of interest to dead games late in the season .

Many didn't make it but at least they were given a fighting chance .

There's a lot of things darn there that don't add up and its sometimes hard to point a finger because there's many chefs in the Oakwell kitchen these days .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12