+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apologies...

Apologies...

In advance. Just pi55ed off tonight big style.

Wiv drawn wi Wolves and lost at Villa being the better side second heyf but if tha wants to go forrit, go forrit.

Dunt gu in a bad mood to thi doo toneet or Laura will ev thi. The nivva forget. It will be raised during an argument in many a months time when tha least expecting it.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 20-01-2018 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    In advance. Just pi55ed off tonight big style.
    Me too Ponty but but Im chilled with it to be honest. I never expected us to go and win at the Villingham today like we did a year ago, and today was a so called 'free match' or a 'dead rubber' as various fans call it.
    Had this happened away at one of our fellow strugglers in the league though, then I would be in an absolute raging mood as well.

Nothing has been learned or lost today, but we know we're up dung creek right now unless we spend and spend wisely in these next 10 days.

We’ve learnt not to pick 5 3 2

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post

You'd would hope that was the case ESR !!

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Reading comments on both boards though Esr, I think some fans have suggested this idea this season of 5-3-2, or variations of it and even a 3-5-2 can you believe!.
    Look if we'd had all of our options today like Gardner and Williams in midfield, I still didnt expect us to go and win and a 0-0 or 1-1 (from a penalty!) was the absolute best I could have hoped for. We move on of course.

It's one thing Conte switching his Chelsea team to three at the back after getting thumped by Arsenal and then going on to win the league and quite another our young green horns going out there and doing it .

Maybe Hecky thought it was a free game and feck it , who knows .

Clearly the 1500 fans paying £30 a pop today plus expenses may have a different view .

Don't think I'd have been too impressed either to be honest .

Thank fcuk for common sense. Animal tha a top bloke mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Thank fcuk for common sense. Animal tha a top bloke mate.
    Have you got a hangover yet eh Ponty kid ?. lol

Hey to all the fans who braved the weather and paid the brass as well to go today, I genuinely tip my hat to you all.

was it me or did anyone else that went thought Davies was totally pants today defo at fault for the second and could have easily cost us for two others.
    its not a backup keeper we needed but a replacement.
    after we woke up 20/25 mins we matched them and by the end i was pleased we didn't take a tonking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast