+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Scottish Cup 5th Round Draw

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    but this is a free hit for them.
    Normally it costs them a tenner

Quote Originally Posted by GlezgaRed View Post
    Looking like a TV pick again

Ayr - Hun will be a cert and maybe Hearts v St.Johnstone.....would they pick Sellic at home to Partick ?
    Killie v Brora possibly for the cliched “romance of the cup” maybe?
    Sky get 2 games & BBC Get 1 I think.
    Aye v SEVCO - certainty
    Then perm 2 from
    Celtic v Partick
    Us v DABS
    Killie v Brora
    In my opinion

I want us to pummel them senseless, score a barrowload, and damage them so much psychologically that they’ll be unable to tar driveways for months, and drift down to the lower reaches of their losers’ division basement, with concomitant administration and liquidation

That’ll teach them to attempt to live off our successes and promite that new firm pish. ****ing ****ers.

**** them, with broken bottles, rusty scrap iron, and a big stick with a tetanus-impregnated nail through it.

Otherwise, I have no strong feelings on the matter, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I want us to pummel them senseless, score a barrowload, and damage them so much psychologically that they’ll be unable to tar driveways for months, and drift down to the lower reaches of their losers’ division basement, with concomitant administration and liquidation

That’ll teach them to attempt to live off our successes and promite that new firm pish. ****ing ****ers.

**** them, with broken bottles, rusty scrap iron, and a big stick with a tetanus-impregnated nail through it.

Hallelujah

Fence sitting, wichy washy, p!sh.
    I wish real bad for them

Poor Brochred

It means one of his two favourite teams will be knocked out.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Poor Brochred

It means one of his two favourite teams will be knocked out.
    Now Donsdaft, you were the one swapping niceties on pikey mad 😠
    57 vintage is truly the voice of moderation and reason.
    Hopefully my two favourite teams will meet in the quarters after the Bellslea thaws oot (and for the avoidance of all doubt I'm not talking Sevco)

Phuckin great draw. Home tie against a diddy team, should get a big crowd to boost the coffers and will be good to show the Pikey chunts how low they have sunk.

Apperently, oor caterers are stockin up on these tae sell tae the away crowd .... £2.95 a go, and the nae returns "Ye ordered it, ye ****in pey for it" policy means we'll mak a fortune

Name:  pez-candy-cartridges-box-130167-w.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  60.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Tough draw for SEVCO as usual.
    Steady on pal, they have to overcome the mighty Broch first before they can have a go at Ayr.........

SF

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast