+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Rev72

FAO Rev72

Evening Rev....your prediction was correct—thank Christ—- but not in the way you imagined! As I can only follow on the web, I was phucking furious at being 3/2 down and almost threw my tablet out of the window. Then to connect again to see we won 4/3! Frankly I don’t know what’s worse..your lot supporting Leeds or us supporting the’Wall...either way it’s torture. Cheers FL

Could have been 4/5 down at half time frenchie..shocking from us 1st half defensively and then we go and shoot ourselves in the foot with yet another red card..feared the worst 2nd half I must admit but fair play to the lads they gave it a go and had it not been for a poor substitution from us we may have got summat.

Gutted but the better side won on the day so no complaints.

Sounds like one heck of a game Frenchie, and how on that performance can that be your first away win of the season ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Sounds like one heck of a game Frenchie, and how on that performance can that be your first away win of the season ?.
    I I think it has been coming Acido, when we played at Villa Park their man of the match was their keeper.

Rev good of you to say the best team won, but you are still only 3points off the playoffs. Was that your biggest gate of the season if so they were treated to a 7 goal thriller which certainly had me on the edge of my seat. Those sort of games are hard to beat, who needs the Prem with all their diva's.

Agree Claw
    A great game for the neutrals and your lot - but I really enjoyed it despite losing - good old fashioned blood and guts game swinging from one team to the other - it had everything.

Like you say when did you last see a game of that intensity in the prem?

I've slagged lasogga since we picked him up but he left it all on the pitch the other day. think he was actually better than wood on his best matches with us.

the guy's a big dude and just not in shape to go 90 but I'd take a hard 60 minutes any day of the week.

a fun game to watch if your were not a Leeds fan.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    I I think it has been coming Acido, when we played at Villa Park their man of the match was their keeper.

Rev good of you to say the best team won, but you are still only 3points off the playoffs. Was that your biggest gate of the season if so they were treated to a 7 goal thriller which certainly had me on the edge of my seat. Those sort of games are hard to beat, who needs the Prem with all their diva's.

Leeds need the Premier Claw ..Their fans won't demand anything less..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Leeds need the Premier Claw ..Their fans won't demand anything less..
    I understand that Alfie cos when you look at Burnley, much smaller gates (21,800 against Man U) and Leeds (33,500 against Millwall) you realise that Leeds is a much bigger city and would expect to be in the Premier.

Gotta admit the Clarets have done really well though.

I understand that Alfie cos when you look at Burnley, much smaller gates (21,800 against Man U) and Leeds (33,500 against Millwall) you realise that Leeds is a much bigger city and would expect to be in the Premier.

lol over to you Alf .....

It doesn't really matter how big a club you are Claw nowadays,it's all about having the board and management along with decent players..even a small club like yours has the same chance as an absolutely massive club like Leeds ,if run along the lines Burnley are run at the moment..Size doesn't matter ..lol

TBF.. in the premier league nowadays crowds/ fans don't matter to the average clubs too much,it's all about keeping in the league just to receive the massive pay outs that there are.. 100's of million pounds each season..Sad but true

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)