+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ----- for all -----

----- for all -----

Just to keep you all in the know with 2 points.

(1) I put up a Sticky for Transfers as someone mentioned it to avoid too many threads maybe clogging up the board, and it may have made it better.

I have undone the Sticky as it seems most would prefer to do their own threads.

I try in my own way to make this board tick over, but it is not my board, it is everyone's who use it regularly as they are the one's who make it work, and the majority will always rule, unlike other Forums, even if I don't agree with it.

(2) Visiting posters from other Clubs are always welcome on here and should be respected, unless they visit with abuse which is obviously not banter, Saxo visited last week and came (again) in an abrupt manner, to which he was given the same medicine which is only right, these things are always monitored by myself, BT and FootyMad, and if anything gets out of hand then it will be dealt with, if it gets too monotonous and enough direct that something needs to be done, as above the majority rules and will be addressed, which also goes for our own posters.

Just like other Football Clubs, I don't care what happens on the bastid forum or any other, I'd want and expect Claret fans when venturing onto rival forums to show respect to them even if telling them the truth in banter, If they cannot take it then that is their problem and IMO we should not adopt the same poor attitude.

The Rev has done nothing wrong ,he's only given back the abuse that he has received ..Saxo is just on a wind up and knows certain posters will Bite straight away..

You should never give out abuse on another teams forum,just stick to slagging off the opposition on your own forum is my advice where you won't get red carded plus you will be speaking to the like minded,even when I posted on Forestmad (when it was alive) I never went down the abuse road,shows a lack of class if you ask me

Unfortunately, we occasionally have to resort to bans.

We always ask people to play nicely but some posters just can't do it!

After we have asked nicely to desist and it still continues, off they jolly well go and DSG (Footymad) support this stance.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    The Rev has done nothing wrong ,he's only given back the abuse that he has received ..Saxo is just on a wind up and knows certain posters will Bite straight away..
    I understand that alf

Quote Originally Posted by chalky_ncfc View Post
    You should never give out abuse on another teams forum,just stick to slagging off the opposition on your own forum is my advice where you won't get red carded plus you will be speaking to the like minded,even when I posted on Forestmad (when it was alive) I never went down the abuse road,shows a lack of class if you ask me
    Hey Chalky kid, how come you arent a mod on Notts County mad ?.

But seriously, I agree with all of what your saying there Chalks and surely it goes without saying doesnt it.... post on your own teams board fair enough, but if your going to post on another teams board then please stay within the rules that that board has.
    Bans are rare these days on Footymad and there really shouldnt be the need for them, as long as fans stick within the usual simple rules.

I visit Nottsmad most days for information but rarely post on there nowadays, there are two sets of cliques on there constantly arguing and its just not my thing,anyway if I was a mod you would have been red carded years ago

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)