+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: angry Pompey fans

angry Pompey fans

What was all that about? I thought we were going to have another Millwall situation on our hands there.

All fans get mardy when they concede in injury time but....it seemed a bit OTT to me.

I was a bit surprised at the amount of fencing up pre game today. Maybe they think they can compete with the Millwall knuckleheads. I have to say, although they had good support numbers wise I was disappointed with the amount of noise they made.

There were some Portsmouth fans arguing between themselves in Rhino's.

you know away fans might be a problem when they bring their own police officers

In the 80's 90's Pompey were always classed alongside Millwall, Chelsea, Leeds, Wolves, Newcastle in the hooligan stakes.

By all accounts Newcastle have cleaned up their act but from what I've heard it doesn't look like Pompey have.

Newcastle have cleaned up their act because of the scourge of the prawn sandwich.

Cheap seat hooligans being priced out as the club became more “middle class”

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Newcastle have cleaned up their act because of the scourge of the prawn sandwich.

Cheap seat hooligans being priced out as the club became more “middle class”
    I blame parkgate kfc shutting lack of chicken made them cranky 😆